Breakfast

When the guys come out of the bathroom, they see Sarah awake and sitting on the bed. She had the tv on and the remote in her hand. Richard looked at the clock and realized they went a bit over the 30 minutes they had planned for themselves.

"Sorry Sweetheart. We didn't mean to take so long. Both of us wanted to be here for you when you woke up."

Both of the guys went to the bed and got in on opposite sides of their girl. They both got close to her and cuddled with her.

"It is more than okay. I kinda heard a bit of what was going on in there. You know I would have been more than happy to participate."

"We know Baby Doll. This was the first time we all did something sexual together. We wanted it to be all about you. Especially since you don't have much sexual experience. Also, you were asleep and we didn't want to wake you."

The three of them talked for a bit. Sarah enjoyed what happened and the after care. She wouldn't mind trying some other things for her after care. When asked about what Sarah said she will have to think about it. The guys just said to let them know when she is done thinking about it.

When Sarah asked what they would do next she was surprised when they said they would cuddle in bed all day and relax. She wanted to try more things. Either sexually or being a little. The guys both laughed a bit at that. They explained that while they loved how excited she was for both things they have plenty of time to do things. Neither of them are going anywhere.

With that the three of them stayed in bed cuddling. When Richard ordered pizza Sarah was surprised. She was not complaining one bit just surprised. She wasn't surprised when he also ordered a salad.

For the rest of the day the three of them just cuddled in bed watching tv. Sarah was surprised when they were allowed to eat in bed. Kevin did say that she can eat in her big girl bed or their bed. Not her little bed. If she does eat in her bed she must clean up right afterwards.

"Little bed!?! I get a separate bed for when I am little!"

"Of course, Sweetheart. You will actually have a whole room as well. It'll have everything you could ever want or need for when you're in little space. If there is something you would like to add or remove we can do that easily."

"Do you guys already have a little room all set up?" Sarah got out from between the guys and off the bed. "Can I see it? Please!?!"

Both of the guys couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm. "Sorry Baby Doll. Not just yet. We haven't had a little in a while so right now it is set to be a generic little room. We want to make it more tailored to you." Of course that was a lie. The room is already set up for their Sarah. Kevin didn't want to freak her out with the room being all set up for her.

Sarah pouted a bit and got back into bed. After she was settled Richard leaned over and kissed her. "You are so cute. I am so happy you are ours."

They all ended up falling asleep cuddled together while watching tv.

---------------------------------------------

The next morning Sarah woke up in bed cuddled up to Kevin. She was laying on his chest. So much has changed in the last day. She is so excited to start her life with the guys. Not just as friends but as partners. Sarah gently took Kevins arm off of her waist and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom in the hallway so she didn't risk waking Kevin by using the one in his bedroom.

After using the toilet and washing her hands Sarah took a moment at the sink. She is now with not one but two men. She is exploring being a little and a submissive. She is trying things she never thought she would try. Does she regret any of it or what happened last night? Not one bit.