"And you're funny as fuck!" you said that he shot you with a glare. You burst out laughing, "man, you're so funny!"

"Did our Thief drugged you before you entered the base?"

"No!" you laughed, "okay maybe."

Blu Sniper sighs as he facepalm, 'when will this end?'

As time goes by, you get bored, and you can't do anything but tap around until the idea hits you. You smirk to yourself and blu Sniper looks at you.

"Whot are you smirkin' about?"

"Sniper, did anyone tell you that you're cute?"

Blu Sniper looks at you with a puzzled look, "whot?"

"Y'know, I feel kinda lonely. I really need a companion, I think you're a perfect man for that job."

"Whot the bloody hell!? Can't you be a bit professional here!? I don't appreciate you-"

"Appreciate what? Flirting?" you said as you rolled the chair to his direction, "I'm not flirting with you, I just want to get to know you."

"That's whot flirting means! You sic- that's it! I'm goin' to have someone else to deal with you," blu Sniper said walking out the door.

You smirk as you watch him walk away, 'there's my chance!'

~~

"3...2...1... Fight!"

The red team runs out of the respawn room and starts firing against the blu team. Wasting no time, Engie is building the sentry and teleportation in order to get his colleagues closer to the base.

Meanwhile Scout is firing at the blu team. He grabbed out a baseball and beat the shit out of the blu Heavy. "Where is our Thief!?"

Blu Heavy didn't respond, instead he grabbed Scout and toss him in the air and punch him.

Scout groaned as he hit the ground. He grabs out his scattergun and fire at the blu Heavy before he can lay a hand on him.

"Scout, got any information?" Spy said.

"Nothing!" Scout replied.

"Keep lookin' around, I got 'ou cover," the Spy said.

Scout nods and turns his back on him. 'Spy' smirks as they grab out a butterfly knife and about to backstab Scout.

Scout hears gunfire behind him, only to find blu Thief hit the floor while Spy is standing over them.

"Holy shit! I didn't see dat comin'!" Scout commented.

Spy ignores Scout's comment and pulls the blu Thief up. "Where are zey?"

"Who's they?" the blu Thief snickered, causing Spy to slap them across the face.

"I'm not 'ere to play one of 'our stupid games! Spill it out or I'll make 'ou!"

"I'd rather die!" blu Thief spat.

Spy headshot the Thief and was about to disappear in thin air until Scout stops him.

"What da hell Spy!? They're our shot to find Y/N!"

"Zey were, but zey preferred to waste our time, when zere's plenty of opportunities to find our Zief. Stop wastin' mein time!" he said before disappearing.

Scout rolled his eyes and ran off continue on the objective.

~~

You finally got the ropes loose, now you have to wait until one of their men return and wait for the good opportunity to strike.