47

Alex hated spas. She hated spa days. She hated random people touching her feet. She was ticklish beyond belief, that was why. She sat tight as the lady working worked on her pedicure. It was torture. Another lady worked on her nails while she had a face mask on.

Apparently, Nathan had instructed her friends to treat her to this. She was thankful, obviously, but she had to let him now she hated this shit. She just got a simple French tip on both. She didn't really know what else to get.

After that, the girls dragged her back to the dorm. Truthfully, Alex just wanted to go for a nap. There was still a view hours until her dinner. She could slip in a nap if she tried. She laid down on Kya's bed while the three whispered about something. Alexa looked over at Alex and shook her head. She pulled her up. Alex frowned at her friend. Erica went into the closet and brought out a long dress bag. Kya kicked a shoe box towards them. Alex stared at everything in confusion.

"Hair and make up done, then you can see the dress and heels." Kya said.

"I have to know what it looks like to do my hair and make up." Alex smirked.

"No, we hired someone to do it." Erica mocked her, opening the door to some girl. "All yours."

Alex's make up was simple. She was never one for much make up and clearly her friends informed the stylist about that. Her hair was curled and part of it was clipped back. The stylist thanked the girls before she left. Alex stared at her friends until they brought the dress bag back out and took it out. Alex's jaw dropped.

It was a black "Maja" gown from Maria Lucia Hohan, with shoulder straps, a structured bustier, gold-tone embroidered leaf detailing at the sides with exposed sheer paneling, a floor length pleated skirt section and a sheer section at the back of the waist. She loved it. She had tried to order it for her prom dress but it was too expensive.

"How did you guys kn-"

"Not us." Erica cut her off.

"Mr. MacKinnon." Alexa told her.

"Really?" Alex smiled. The girls nodded. "God, he does too much."

"He loves you." Kya smiled at her friend.

Time past quickly and by the time all the girls were ready, the guys were there to pick them up. Alex didn't even wait for Nathan to come up. The met in the hallway, him rushing up to her. She stopped a little ways from him. His smile spread across his face when he saw her. She smiled at him. He walked over slowly.

"You look so beautiful." He breathed.

"Come here and kiss me." She demanded.

He did as he was told. He held her waist while her arms wrapped around his neck. They kissed for a while before the rest of their group came down. Ryan tossed a duffle bag at her. She caught it, furrowing her brows. She opened it and saw a few changes of clothes. An O'Reilly shirsey sat on the top. She shook her head at him.

"That's your gift." He smiled.

"What about the other clothes?" She asked.

"We're going out after dinner and then you're sleeping at Tool's house." Gabe gestured to Nathan.

"He's not a tool. He's the best boyfriend ever." She pouted, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Yeah, he really is." Kya agreed.

"Hey!" Tyson exclaimed.

"You've never bought me a quarter of the shit he got Alex." She stated.

"It's not about the gifts." Gabe interrupted.

"Okay, there are people waiting for us." Nathan said, taking Alex's hand.