"True.Let's do one thing let's make something at home."

"Yeah let's do that. "

She was gonna tell  him to have maggi when he said

"Let's have daal chawal. "

"What?!!! "

"Yes let's have Daal Chawal. Waise bhi Manoj ne banake rakhe hi hai. We just need to heat it. And it won't take time also. "

"Bappa kaisa bf diya hai mujhe? Log aadhi raat ko maggi, ramen khaate hai aur yeh mahashay daal chawal ki baat kar rahe hai? " She spoke dramatically.

"Oyee Laddoo bhul naa mat mei tera bf nai fiance hu. "

She bit her tongue and said. "Haan Sunny mei bhul hi jaati hu ki tu mera fiance bann gaya hai. Logo k saame hum bf gf hai isiliye yaad nai rehta. Waise Sunny abhi fandoms itna ladd rahe hai toh jab unhe pata chalega ki humari engagement ho rakhi hai toh kitna ladenge? "

"Ohhooo tab toh raade hi raade honge maa kasam! Karan doesn't deserve Tejasswi and Tejasswi doesn't deserve Karan. Aise naare honge. "

And they laughed.

"But Sunny deserves his Laddoo and Laddoo deserves her Sunny. " She said happy. And he smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"Tere yeh gaal mujhe inne pasand hai ki ek din khaa jaane hai  issse. "

She laughed and they went to the kitchen. Took the daal and chawal from the fridge and mixed it in a bowl and Teju was going to keep that bowl in the microwave to reheat it when she was stopped by Karan.

"What? "

"Rukkk jaa abhi Laddoo. Is dish ka hero abhi baaki hai. "

Saying this he went to the other side of the kitchen where the pickle jars were placed and brought the mango pickle and went towards Teju and took a spoonful of pickle in the bowl when Teju screamed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!. Don't do this. No I am not letting you put that in this. You can have it on the side. NO. "

"Relax Laddo. The taste of Daal Chawal elevates when it is mixed and heated. Trust me. "

Teju was still reluctant but also knew that she was extremely hungry. So with the heavy heart she let him do it.

"Sunny if that doesn't taste good naa toh mei tera sar phod dungi. " She said annoyingly.

"Relax Laddo trust me you will love this."

Then after a few minutes they heard the beep of the microwave indicating that it was done.

Karan went to took the bowl from the microwave and took spoons and went to the couch where Teju was sitting.

"Here Laddoo taste it. "

"Bappa meri raksha karna. " She said dramatically looking up.

"Oyee chal kha chup chaap. "

She had one bite and she liked it and was convinced that his idea of putting the pickle was actually working. But she didn't want to show her defeat and said "It's okay. Chalega. "

He knew that she liked it and was just pretending.

"Oyee chal chal yeh pretend shetend kisi aur k saame ne karna mujhe pata hai ki tujhe bohot zyada pasand aaya. "

"Toh phir pucha kyu? Pata hi tha toh. Huh. " she said throwing attitude.

"Tu kitni badi Nautanki hai. Par jo bhi hai mujhe hi sambhaal naa hai zindagi bhar. "

"Tikungi mei zindagi bhar? "

"Nahi tikengi toh zabardasti tikaanuga. "

"Waise Laddoo will you will you be my Daal Chawal for life? "

"Tu mujhe propose kar raha hai Sunny? "

"Nahi yaar Laddoo. Pehle sabko aise bolti hai ki mujhe tujse shaadi karne ki jaldi hai par har baari aisa kuch bolta hu toh proposal ki baat karti hai. Actual mei tujhe bohot jaldi hai.Mera naam khamakha badnaam kiya hai. Bohot shaani hai tu. Bohot zyada. "

And listening this she smirked.

"Bol naa Laddo"

"Kyaaa? "

"Zyada ban mat jo pucha hai uska jawab de. "

"Are you ready for Daal chawal for 50 saal til you die? Tangdi kabab, chicken tikka, hakka noodles nai chaiye? "

"Agar yeh sab ek package mei mil jaata hai toh mei dusre ka kya hi karunga. Aur jo sukoon hai Daal Chawal mei woh kisi aur mei nai hai. "

"Are you sure? " She teased.

"Ab is shakal k bina reh nai paaunga isiliye 1000% sure. "

And with this he kissed her softly. And then they spent the night exploring each other's soul.

Hello guys. Hope you have enjoyed the story. Recently I got an interesting idea from one of the reader but since I am a bit busy I was unable to work on it. Once I will be free I will surely go for that. Till then enjoy this. If you like this story pls vote and leave a comment. It would be helpful.