Meant to be yours

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Where do you think joker has taken them?" Robin asked me, I sighed angrily. "I don't know..." "wait- look up there, Robin!" I yelled pointing to the sky. Robin turned to look up and he gasped.

It was one of Jokers helicopters. One of his goons was flying it while the others were holding onto hostages. The police officers! Barbara must be in there as well. No sign of Joker but he could be in the back.

I gritted my teeth as I grabbed my grapple gun and aimed it at the helicopter. Robin grabbed his own and did the same. We both went up into the air towards the helicopter.

POV by joker:
I laughed hysterically, as I watched Barbara start to come to from concisions. I had her and the other officers tied up. She groaned as she looked up at me. She glared daggers, "Joker! I knew you were up to no good-" she started to say but I interrupted her, "SHUT UP!" I yelled angrily.

She immediately quieted down. "You!- you're the reason this is all happening! You're the reason batsy broke up with me! YOUR THE REASON WHY WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER!" I yelled glaring daggers at her. I was holding onto my bang gun in one hand.

I pointed it at her but I think she could tell it wasn't a real gun. "UGH!" I yelled, throwing the gun out of the helicopter. She saw that we were heading near the ocean and her eyes widened. "Where are you taking me?!" She exclaimed angrily.

I smiled at her with malicious. "I'm taking you somewhere...where you can NEVER break another heart again!" I exclaimed laughing hysterically. She looked at me now terrified, her eyes widened. I smiled smugly at her, I loved that look.

"I'm going to throw you into the ocean" "you and the rest of these guys just because!" I exclaimed excitedly. I turned towards some of my men, "throw them over!" I yelled and they grabbed the officers and threw them over into the ocean.

"NO!" Barbara yelled as the officers went under water. I laughed hysterically at her reaction, turning back over to her. "Sorry, but this city is a no cops place now!" I said smiling brightly. She glared at me with hatred, "you really are a monster!" She yelled and I laughed at that.

"Me? I'm the monster? HA! That's rich coming from you!" "If anyones the monster it's the lady who thinks it's cool to break up their friends relationships!" I exclaimed smiling with hatred. She looked at me dumbfounded. "Are you saying that I had no right to be worried about my friend being in love with a criminal?!" She exclaimed angrily, "a criminal who thinks THIS is okay?!" She yelled.

"Shut up! He loved me for who I am and you made him leave me!" I yelled feeling tears form in the corners of my eyes. She just glared back at me, "then why did he break up with you? You might think it was me but it wasn't" "I didn't tell him to break up with you!" She told me.

"NO! That's not true it was your fault!" I yelled stomping my feet. "He did it, not me" "I didn't tell him to break up with you" "I'll I said was he shouldn't be with you" she told me to which I laughed humorlessly. "PLEASE! That's basically the same thing!" I yelled, as tears started streaming down my face.

She shook her head, "he texted you himself, he told me that he was gonna do it" "he said that he knew that being with you is wrong and harmful for his mission" "for his family and this city" "even for you" she said glaring at me.

I laughed hysterically again, shaking my head. "No no no! He said that because it was YOU!" "It was your fault..." I said slowly losing my voice. "No, I may have started it....but he finished it" she told me sternly. I kept shaking my head, mumbling, "no no no.."

Then, all of a sudden, batman came flying onto the helicopter, Robin following after. They fought off my men, throwing them overboard. I quickly wiped away my tears and faced them. "Batsy! Hey, let's talk about-" I started to say but I was ignored, batman went straight to Barbara.