Chapter 21

"Where is she?" asked Rufus eying your father.

Your father, who sat on a bed with one of his sleeves pulled up, he glanced at Rufus. "I don't know. I remember going home but from then on I don't know." After looking back at his arm, he un-pulled his sleeve and stood up.

Rufus glanced at your father with that suspicious glance."Are you sure? You know my father wants the location of [Name]."

This time your father glared at Rufus."Don't you think I want to know? For God's sake, my daughter is gone and right at this moment all I want to know is where she is!" he gritted his teeth.

Rufus shook his head."[Name] was given to you as a mission. Do you remember that you wanted nothing to do with her when my father assigned her to you?" it seemed that his words hit a nerve on your father for the glare that Rufus was receiving was even colder.A sigh escaped Rufus' mouth."Look, I have no problem with you and [Name], but father...." he paused, " he wants her back. You know you can't play with them."

"I told you, I don't know. Right at this very moment I could be looking for her instead of wasting time." Your father responded getting up.

Rufus asked no more and left your father there. Soon he was behind a glass where he was watching your father. It was obvious that your father had no idea that he was being watched. "So, does he know something?" Rufus asked eyeing your father.

"No, he has no idea of her location."

Rufus straightened up and turned around to leave along with a woman at his side."Well, we'll have to investigate then." And he began to walk away but there was a solemn lookin in his eyes.

"Hey! You said that you'll let me go if I helped you!" The man struggled in the seat that he was tied to.

Rufus glanced at the man."I know Leon, but not right now." And with that he left Leon there struggling. After a few moments of struggling he couldn't help but think that they'll be after you. He was glad that your father didn't know about your location or he wouldn't know what he would have done. Sure he was kept there and he was told that if he cooperated, he would be left alone but you...you were innocent and just thinking about what could be done to you, a part of him was happy that he didn't have to tell them where you were.

Your father went straight home and once he was there, he was greeted with you mom who received him with a kiss and a hug. She asked him abut how work was and about how her day was.

"Sorry, I am afraid I have to go on a trip." Taking a suitcase, he looked around for a few things. Watching from her spot, your mother looked around and then decided to grab your dad's arm and pulled him to the bathroom.

Once there, she turned the water on."Don't go, you told me to not let you go and look for [Name]."

At this your father's eyebrows furrowed. "What?That's none-sense, I need to find her, for all I know something bad could happen to her."

She glanced behind."You told me to stop you if you searched for [Name]. Here," she pulled out a paper from her pocket."You gave me this the other day, you told me everything."

Taking the note from your mom's grasp, your dad took a look at it,'Do not search for [Name], she is safe.' He looked up at her."This is my writing."

"Yes, you gave me this and told me everything, about what you do."Your mom explained.

"I see."Glancing at the note, your father just was thinking of his next steps.

~~~.....~~~~~

The bag that Rude had handed you was still on the table and once you were done eating, you took it. You opened it and there was a passport, ID, and other things but once you read the name on it, you realized that that was not your name. Surely, there was your photo but with another name, which only meant that these were fake papers. Placing that on the table, you looked at the rest of the contents and surely, there was a stack of money.