chαptᴇr 16

She explained as she got on the elevator, all the others followed her. This company had 100 floors and they were going to the ground floor.

Th elevator opened with a 'ting' and everyone got off following jisoo. It was a dark hallway, they were leaded to a door in the hallway. Jisoo opened the door and the sharp light peirced through their eyes.

They all got in and was met with 17 people.they all stood facing each other as the 17 people started introducing themselfs.

???: Hi,its nice to meet you guys, even though its not the right time, we cant go on without any introductions, And Im Jb

???: hi, im jinyoung

???: hello, im jackson

???: hey, im Mark

???: hi, im bambam

???: hello, im yugyeom

???: hello, im youngjae

???: hi, im yeji

???: hello, im ryujin

???: hey, im yuna

???: hello, im chaeryeong

???: hi, im lia

???: hi, im yeonjun

???: hlo, im soobin

???: hi, im beomgyu

???: hlo, im taehyun

???: and lastly im huening kai

They all introduced themself.

Jackson: you all dont need to introduce yourselfs cuz we already know you guys.

Yeji: we are sia's, most trusted team mates so you guys can trust us as well.

Namjoon: But.. Where are we gonna find her, i mean we dont know anything bout that person.

Jb: not really, we do know. All of us have been living in other countries and searching for that person's information for all these years,so ofcourse we have found something.

Bambam: first take your seat.

They all sat on the big meeting room.

Soobin: We have been keeping an eye on that person's movements all these years. Every crime that has happened in seoul, New york, and Australia in the past 5 years are all done by that person.

Ryunjin: We have got to know from aunt yeobin that your mother, know that person so we decided to ask your grandparents about it.

She said to bts.

Mark: And what we found was, this person seems to be your mother's blood brother.

Jin: WHAT!?

Lia: yes, We dont know the reason of why he killed your mother and kidnapped yn when she was young but we have found out the reason why he kidnapped her this time.

Seojun: What is it?

Jinyoung: if im not wrong you are seojun right?

Seojun: yes.

Yuna:*sigh* you might not like it but... She was kidnapped because his only son and the heir of his buisness and assassin position, has taken a interest in yn.

Seojun: What!?

He shouted as rage and anger filled his eyes.

Chaeryeong: He also wants that as yn is the assassin queen and if he has her with him, then he can use her at any time to do anything and his son's wish to have her will also be fullfilled.

🎉 Ai terminat de citit ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ [ʙᴛꜱ ꜱᴛᴇᴩʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ꜰꜰ+ꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ] 🎉