You are Bangchan's Daughter (𝑀𝐴𝐹𝐼𝐴 𝐴𝑈)

𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦: 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 (𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘪𝘯 & 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹)
___________________________________________
~ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ.

•It Usually Meant Him Coming late from
Missions and you trying to stay up from him.

•You and Him would Go On Small Coffee dates Whenever you Got the time to, Mostly weekends.

•This also meant Being Showered In Love by the Members. If Chan didn't get the time to take you out and he's out on a mission If The others were free they would take you out.

•You didn't pick favourites But You were somehow very Close to Minho and Felix, You Three were called the Cat Team By Changbin and I.N

•Being A Mafia's Daughter Was Highly Dangerous but Meant having a Protective Father, He Did not trust any if your friends untill he did a Background search on them.

•Since JYP The boss, Accepted Young Mafia Trainees It was divided into Levels The Freshman, Freshman exicutive, Junior, Junior Exicutive, Senior and Senior Excuitive. You Were in Junior Exicutive (14-16 ages).

•You often stayed at Nmixx's or Twice's House When Straykids Had a Overseas mission or Heist.

•You were also sent on Missions and heists here and there.

•You Had School from 8-4 And Came back by 5 and afterwards Going over to the Park or completing your homework, Which meant Seeing your Father less.

•Spending quality time Together was a must even if both of you were busy, If He Got back Early From His missions or didn't have any Then Both of you would Cuddle.

•If he would get Hurt during a mission, You Would stay with him 24/7 Fr.

•Chan Would Scold you a bit  if you took any risky Heists in which you could possibly get hurt just because he's A overthinker.

•Overall, He's a Great father in this Cruel World <3.