Worth it

Gonna do a Jaime imagine bc like 1, this was originally a oneshots/imagines/preferences book, and 2, bc i can. It's gonna be smutty.

Third Pov

Today, you and your, are celebrating somebody's birthday and almost the whole family is here. You would honestly rather be at home in sweats and a tank top watching Netflix with your husband, Jaime. However, you're part of the family, so you kind of have to do this. That's why, you're currently making a fruit salad in the crowded dinning room while other people make other foods.

Jaime was a huge success with the kids. You guys didn't have any, but all your siblings did. It would mainly be the kids chasing him, or him chasing them. It was cute. He's cute. He ran passed the dinning room table and walked up to the table.

"Hey hottie what can i do to get your number?" he asked playfully. You just giggled and shook your head at him. The kids were behind him ready to attack. He leaned in and kissed you, causing a tsunami of kids falling to the floor and screaming 'ew' repeatedly. Jaime then pulled away and began running out the door in one way and you sent the kids out the other. They'll find each other.

__

People were beginning to leave and you were happy about that. Too many questions about the wedding, any future kids, what the sex is like. You, of course, had to answer a majority of the questions. Except for the sex ones. That's between you and Jaime. All the stuff was cleaned up and now you guys were just hanging out. Jaime looked at you as if he was tired. You just chuckled at him and rested your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on the lips.

"How about we go home already." he asked. You nodded and got up, grabbing your things and saying your goodbyes to everybody. Your mother complimented you on your sun dress and soon, you were both out.

The trip back home resulted in you guys getting each other turned on and almost pulling over to the side of the road to try a quickie. However, decided against it, and held off until you guys got home. Once you were parked and the car was off, you and Jaime were out and running inside, unlocking and locking doors when needed. Curse you stupid locks. Once the front door was locked, Jaime pinned you against the wall and smirked at you. His hands started roaming around your thighs as yours roamed around his chest. He closed the space between you guys and kissed you hard. He began to grind himself into you, causing you to lightly moan. He pulled away and grabbed you by you ass. You wrapped your legs around him, and he carried you over to your room.

Once in your room, he put you on the bed and straddled you, hovering above you. He began kissing you down to you chest. From there, he went down to you thighs, lifting your dress up until it reached a bit u.der your belly. He grabbed your legs and pushed them up a bit so he could be in between them. He then began rubbing your outer thigh, and kissing the lower side you your inner thigh. He would alternate from kissing to licking. He kept slowly moving up and up every few seconds. Finally, we was dangerously close to your private area and you were now wet. Well, not so private to him.

You felt his fingers on the rim of your panties and he slowly started pulling them down, teasing you endlessly. You whimpered, wanting him to hurry up. Finally you had enough of his teasing. You grabbed some of his hair and lightly pulled on it.

"Hurry the fuck up, please." you said harshly. Jaime smirked and chuckled.

"I love when your dominant. It makes me really hard. You're so wet, i can't wait to taste you." he said lowly.

"Well get to it." you said. He nodded and finally pulled your panties down. He then began kissing close to your area until all of a sudden, you feel his lips on yours, and not the ones on your face. He begin sucking on some of the sensitive skin, almost biting it. He switches from sucking, to kissing, and licking. You grab his hair and lightly pull on it as you moan loudly, one coming out after the other. Swear words or his name coming out of your mouth too. All of a sudden, he stopped and pulled away, going up to your other lips.

"You taste so good." he says before kissing you. He then pulls away again and starts taking all his clothes off. You do the same and lay back down as he goes to get a condom. Finally he comes back as he slowly begins to roll the condom on himself. Once done, he goes over to you slowly pushing himself in until he goes as far as he can. He begins thrusting into you, moans spilling from your mouth as he begins rubbing on your clitoris.

"Fück, Jaime." you moan.

"Talk dirty for me, babe." he says.

"Ugh, how does my pussy feel? On your huge cock? Does it feel g-ood to you?" you ask, followed by a moan. He groans loudly as he keeps going.

"I love having your cock in my pussy. It feels fücking amazing. Fück me hard, baby." you moan. You let out a scream, as you can feel yourself coming. Soon, he's also coming into the condom.

Eventually, he pulls out and lays down next to you, smiling.

"Today was definitely worth it." Jaime says.

__

How was it? Was it bad? Hetero smut is weird to write in my opinion tbh. This is probably the only time I'll do this.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai