Charlotte wasn't aware that she had somewhere to go today, but she supposed if she really had some place to go, then she'd know  and possibly would be picked up and taken to where she was needed. But she realised what he meant when she came up to the upper levels to find Hanabusa yelling at Yuki as they both walked towards the door, "Hey, what are you up to? And what in the world are you carrying?!"

"Eh... 'what', you ask? I'm just going on a little errand with Artemis here... and Charlotte," Yuki said, making eye contact with Charlotte, a pleading look in her reddish-brown eyes and her brother looked over at her incredulously. She gave a curt nod, shoving her hands into her pockets and walking over to where they were, reaching out for the handle and pulling the door open, all three of them thankful that it was current overcast.

Hanabusa growled, "What? Did you both lose your minds?!" He looked annoyed as well as worried and he slammed the door shut, trying keep her from opening the door despite that he knew his strength wasn't anywhere near his sister's. "Charlotte, please see how ridiculous this is and talk Yuki out of it... you'd be the only one to be able to keep her here, anyway." She looked over at Yuki who continued to give her a pleading look as she placed Artemis in her bag she was carrying. "You're not even dressed to go outside! It's like negative three degrees and you're not even wearing a jumper!"

Charlotte looked down at her shirt, a frown on her face before she looked over to see a conveniently placed coat rack by the door, a smirk forming on her lips when she spotted her knit black cardigan that buttoned up into a v-neck and went down to mid thighs and she took it off the rack, turning to her brother, "Seems that Kaname already had that in mind. Thank you, Lord Asshole." She shrugged it on and didn't bother to button it up and she opened the door again, pulling against her brother's strength easily and her and Yuki both stepped outside, "Don't worry, we'll come back. Shane got me some new books, so I have to come back because I want to read them." 'And I have to wake up an ancestor,' is what she was going to finish with, but she decided against it.

Yuki, Charlotte and Hanabusa came to a stop just outside the door, the two girls spotting the black wolf before Hanabusa did. Charlotte smirked at the wolf, rolling her eyes and she closed the door when her brother came out of the mansion and Yuki walked up to the black wolf, a kind smile on her face and Charlotte chuckled, "That's actually one of Kaname's creatures... or familiars, more commonly called. He left part of his body here, so that's what it's made out of."

Yuki wrapped her arms around the dog, calling out, "Doggy!" She hugged the dog, slightly burying her face into its thick black fur and smiled, "I know what it is." Just as she pulled back to look at Hanabusa and Charlotte, the shape of the wolf changed into hundreds of bats swarming around Yuki, lifting her up into the air and Charlotte nearly face palmed at the sudden action of the familiars. She sighed and stepped forward and into the snow, looking above her to the bats that carried and swarmed around the brunette. "You should have stuck with the doggie shape!"

Charlotte yelped when a few bats flew down to her and lifted her off the ground and held her in the air beside Yuki just as they all moved to form into a large wing that wrapped around the both of them, keeping them trying to get away and Charlotte sighed with annoyance. Her and Yuki shared a look just as Hanabusa cried out a praise to Kaname for capturing both girls, but it was short lived when Yuki gave out an apology that didn't quite sound sincere and she forcefully unwrapped both herself and Charlotte from the wing before punching it, getting it to release the two and they both fell to the snow, landing in a crouch.

-

Yuki's hand tightened around Charlotte's as they past by a man who seemed to be a blacksmith, slamming something down to flatten out hot, mouldable metal, the brunette looking over before smiling up at Charlotte sheepishly who just gave her a reassuring smile. Yuki chuckled softly and awkwardly, "I forgot humans would still be out and working around this hour... I'm sorry, Charlotte, I should calm down, there's no reason for me to be scared of walking in the city, especially when I'm not on my own."