Ch 5 Meeting Sang

Start from the beginning

Victors POV

Nathan left a little while ago to take Sang in a glass of water. I'm so glad she woke up. She look so sweet and innocent laying in Nathan's big bed. I feel sick to my stomach at the thoughts of what she has gone though. No one deserves that, especially a small innocent girl.

I hear running down the hall and Nathan comes into the room. "Doc we need you." They both take off running back to the bed room. What is going on?

45 minutes later Kota comes back out, smiling?
"She's okay now and she wants to meet you all. She's still a little skittish so just one at a time. Vic your first."

Sang POV

I'm a lot better now that Dr Green has spoken to me. He has explained what happened and what he has done. He tried to get me to talk about it, but I couldn't. They know to much already.

They told me about their other friends who have been here waiting for me to wake up. 6 more boys, 9 altogether. Wow that's a lot of people, but if they as nice as these 3 I'm happy to meet them. Kota told me they will come in one at a time so I'm not overwhelmed with new people.

That's what's happening now, Kota has gone out to send the first one in. I'm sitting up in Nathan's bed giggling at Dr Green trying to do an Australian accent. He sounds horrible.
I feel the air shift and look towards the door. Their stands a boy with brown hair and eyes that look like they shine. I think people call them fire eyes. He has a gentle smile and I instantly feel at ease.

"Hello Sang, I'm Victor." He walks towards the chair next to the bed. "May I sit down?"
"Please, Victor." I know I'm blushing but he's so good looking, they all are. I wonder if the rest are as well?

We talk for a little while and he asks what part of Australia I am from. I find out he knows how to play piano and has promised he will play for me some time.

When he leaves, Nathan follows him and it's not long before another boy comes in and this one has long blonde hair and a cheeky smile.
"Naughty Doc, trying to keep Sang all to yourself."
"What can I say, I'm better company and better looking then you." I can't help but giggle at this. Their both funny.
"Well hello their beautiful, my name is Luke, and doesn't matter what time day or night call my name and I will be there for a beauty such as yourself." He finishes with a wink. Oh my god! I know I look like a tomato now. My eyes are wide, is he talking to me. I look towards Dr Green, not knowing what to say.

"Tone it down Luke." He chuckles. "She already has me what does she need with you?"
"A lot of things doc, for one I can cook. And Sang might I just say you look as yummy as a cupcake. Ah that is what I will call you. I dub thee my cupcake."
For the next 10 minutes I can't stop giggling, their both so funny.

Luke leaves after kissing the back of my hand and skipping out the door.

Next is a giant. Wow he's tall. I start to get scared until I look into his dark eyes. Their so peaceful and he has a soft welcoming smile.
"Hello Aggele mou, I'm Silas." I find out that he called me 'my angel' he's like a big teddy bear when you get to know him. Before he left he gave me a hug and I didn't want him to let go.

Next walked, no strutted in a boy with brown hair which had two pieces dyed blonde in the front. He had bright orange earring in both ears and 3 black ones in one ear towards the top. He had a big smile and walked straight over and sat next to me on the bed.
"Hi I'm Gabriel but you can call me Gabe. I can't wait to get my hands on your hair.

I was a it worried at first but that all changed, I didn't talk much just listened to him talk about what he wants to do with me.

When Gabe left there was only 2 left to meet. Heavy foot steps made their way towards the door.
"Don't worry Pookie, he looks scary but he's not. Just remember if he yells it means he cares." Yelling, scary? I start shaking and pull the sheet up closer to myself.
"Oh Pookie no, no. I'm sorry, don't be scared North won't hour you I promise. Come deep breaths, breath for me."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER DOC!?"
"North just quiet down your scaring her. Come on Pookie breathe for me."
i don't take my eyes off the boy called North. He quickly moves to the side of the bed and holds my face between his large rough hands. "Come on baby, breath for me. That's it follow along with me." He places one of my hands on his chest so I can copy his breaths. After a few minutes I calm down. But for some reason have tears funning down my face. He picks me up and places me in his lap. Holding me and rocking me. I snuggle up into his chest. He reminds me of my dad. How he used to hold me when I was little and the feel of his callused hands from a hard days work.

I hear another voice talking to Dr Green. I lift my head off Norths chest and look into steel grey eyes. "Hello Sang I'm Mr Blackbourne. You have had a very busy night. I will fully introduce myself tomorrow. Please take care and know you are safe with us."

I can hear them quietly talking but cannot make out their words. Not long after I hear the bedroom door open and two sets of feet leave closing the door behind them.

I feel myself drifting off to sleep again cradled in Norths arms. I eel him kiss the top of my head before he say, "sleep baby, nothing will hurt you. I'm not going anywhere tonight." And with that I drift off to sleep, feeling safer then I have in a long time.