After entering the mansion, Jungkook looked around before bowing to his boss, who was standing there looking extremely dapper in a blue shirt with muscles showing through to show how much he worked out. His aura had some kind of power, and even if he stood there motionless without moving a finger, things around him would start to submit to him because of the power he possessed.

Taehyung looked at him with frown expression, " What is at this time ?" – his voice was strain, Jungkook apolozed before revealing his intention of coming here "Sorry boss, but it was important, Mr. Vitili announced his engagement with young daughter of Mr. Matteo and it was for business purpose, since we all knew how much Mr. Matteo tried to go against you and this engagement will make their bond more strong, they can make easily manipulate the situation, and this is the invitation card which he sent, and he requested politely to join their engagement party."- Jungkook revealed why he was here at this hour, he thought Taehyung will tense hearing their collaboration but here he was there was small smile tugged at his lips, he smirked.

Mr. Vitili was once a powerful figure in all of KOREA, but things began to change, and he gradually began to lose control of each and every empire. He already had a bad reputation for engaging in sexual activity with numerous young girls at once; in fact, at the time, no girls were safe even inside of their homes. But Taehyung then rose to prominence like a king lion. He assured his men he will take care of their families even at their absence, and he did, people started to take his side, he made one thing clear that if people were at his good side he will treat them nice but if they decided to get at his nerve he will show them what he was.

In his lifetime he never touched a woman against her will during his lifetime; instead, she always flung herself at him, people respect him at the same time he was a nightmare of his enemies, and this was how he gain his strength, power and his empire. Everybody knows if someone decided to rebel against him what he do and he did to those families.

Taehyung laughed hearing Mr. Vitili again dreaming of his marriage, this will be his 5th or 7th marriage, who cares? He wanted him to go there and congratulated him with his whole heart and he will, he will go there.

Y/n Pov :

Once more I was getting ready for the party because the entire day had been crazy between the strange incident in the morning, my quick search of his study, and now this stupid engagement party. I let out a long sigh as I slipped the dress over my bare body. It was a long, blue dress with a deep neckline that was simple yet elegant. My hair was pulled back into a bun that went perfectly with the dress and revealed my back. I was staring my figure before the mirror then the door went opened entering Taehyung.

After that strange morning incident we didn't encounter, I felt as though my body had forgotten how to react around the figure who was staring deep into my soul through the mirror. Last night, he didn't even appear. He moved slowly towards me before stopping exactly behind me as I glared at him remembering the incident at yesterday's morning.

My heart beat accelerating; he eyes me through the mirror before pulling out something from his pocket and wore that necklace on me, it was simple with blue diamond, wow, his taste of richness. The necklace was perfect for the evening. He trailed down his fingers on my back his touch brought a hotness within me, before stopping it on my waist, He leaned more closer towards me as his lips brushed against the sensitive spot behind her ear, he could feel her body was heating up with his slightest touch, he stared deep inside my eyes and cursed , "Fuck, this is pure torture.."- he breathed with his minty husky voice before leaving me alone at my room.

What was that?

At Party ~

When their car came to a stop in front of the enormous mansion, Jungkook got out to open the door for him. When he stepped down, the camera flashes began to obscure his vision, and he groaned and this was enough que Jungkook immediately snapped his fingers and motion them to stop doing their laughable job of rendering him blind in a matter of seconds.