𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

New Orleans

New Orleans

⚠️𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 ⚠️

—————

𝐓𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 awoke slowly, from the bustling sounds of beeping monitors and doctors running up and down the wards. Tegan's eyes slowly began to flutter open, she briefly saw a sleeping Klaus who looked so at ease and peaceful that she didn't want to even move from the possibility of waking him.

So she just sat there and stared, not in a overly creepy way but a more admirable way. Because Klaus Mikaelson wasn't sleeping in a chair for anyone else but her and that made Tegan so grateful.

As if on cue, Klaus started to wake up himself and Tegan's moment of admiration faded and she was left with slight annoyance, she wanted to gawk for slightly longer, he was after all a beautiful specimen of a man.

"Why were you staring?" He asked her, still with his eyes closed. "I wasn't staring." Tegan replied immediately, trying her best not to get caught in the act.

Klaus's eyes sprung open and his famous smirk creeped back onto his lips. He stood up slowly and walked towards the side of Tegan's bed and bent his knees slightly so he was to the height of her ear. "Do you like what you see?" He asked her, already knowing the answer but just wanting to see Tegan squirm with annoyance and slight pleasure.

Tegan turned her head to the side so that she didn't have look into Klaus's eyes, that she'd gotten lost in multiple times, however Klaus roughly gripped her chin and made her look up at him. "Look at me love, I want to see you."

Tegan's breathing was becoming shallower and more sparse at the tension between them, she wanted to give in so much, she hadn't had Klaus for so long. Klaus attached his lips to Tegan's and it was as if electric sparks erupted between them because the kiss between them got deeper and deeper and more and more passionate.