# "恋わずらい" ⤷ ayato

❝ i do this all to protect you ❞

 selected route ; 恋わずらい (lovesickness)

. selected route ; 恋わずらい (lovesickness)

kamisato ayato . pillar of fortitude

. scenario - in which ayato protects (manipulates) you by keeping you trapped in his estate

. music - you spent all your love : mega mango

tw. yandere behavior, possessive, stockholm synonym, he holds you captive against your will, etc.

.

IT HAS BEEN weeks since you step foot outside the Kamisato Estate. Always peering just beyond the walls to see passerby's who seemingly ignore your existence as you wave at them, always served the same foods in rotation, always watching as the days past slow overhead. The servants of the house would always treat you in the utmost respect yet you felt more and more worthless as the days went on. You despised it, being presented as some bird in a cage for the world to see.

You were allowed to walk the estate grounds without supervision though if you wished to go beyond the walls of your prison, you had to be with your 'lover' (or would captor be the more appropriate word?). Ayato only allowed you to be out on special occasions; city-wide festivals, public appearances, etc. Of course, you're always by his side - never allowed to wander too far, His excuse was that you were sick and had to be kept inside in order to 'keep you safe'.

You weren't sick. You weren't dying of some disease that would prompt such privacy. No... You were perfectly healthy and well but being Ayato's lover meant that he dictated every aspect of your life. It meant that he decided your every second; from what you eat to what you wore. It was a show for him.

"Darling?"

Shrouded by the dim light, Ayato stood in the doorway of your darkened room. The sight of him made your stomach twist; his words, his every move, everything about him.

"What's the matter? Thoma told me that you weren't eating again."

Again. It's happened time and time again, your refusal to eat in hopes of finally earning some sympathy in your 'significant other' - hoping then he would finally recognize your pain and let you go.

"I wasn't feeling hungry." You lied through your teeth, reeling away from his touch as he came closer to you. His figure towered over you, shielding you from the light of the exit just meters away.

"Ah..." Ayato let out a quiet sigh, shaking his head. His gloved fingers pinched the bridge of his nose as he lowered himself to his knees, meeting you eye-level. "Darling, you need to... Starving yourself isn't healthy."