chapter 04

authors pov.

"smiling faces, smiling faces!" mr. pendanski shouted. "stop giving us headaches and give us wills to be here!" smoke whispered loud enough for some people in her tent to hear, most of them chuckling.

"so, what'dya wanna do when ya get out of here darlin?" squid asked y/n.
she shrugged her shoulders and thought about it for a moment.

"i think you-" squid was then cut off. "look good wrapped under my arm." stanley said to the girl, wrapping his arm around her.

god, please give me a bit of sanity to survive the rest of my time here. she thought.

she rolled her eyes at stanley and walked away to grab her shovel. she didn't bother grabbing whatever was being served for breakfast.

stanley looked at her in amazement, believing she was just playing hard to get.

she wasn't, she actually couldn't care less about what almost everyone thought about her. almost everyone.

she kind of thought zigzag was cute, but then again his hair seemed to move like einstein's hair did.

she didn't really like einstein. she thought that if she had ever met einstein that he would be an asshole. but then again everyone has rights to their own opinions.

and at least zigzag wasn't an asshole like she thought albert fucking einstein was. she had broken out of her shell a bit and was more talkative.

"yo! don't you want breakfast?" x-ray asked her. "i'd rather live in satans ass rather than eat whatever the hell that slimy tortilla shit is. how does squid even find that good?"

x-ray laughed at her snap back. x-ray, smoke, and magnet were all their own little trio of some sort. speaking of which, where the hell is magnet?

"x, where is magnet?" smoke asked the bandana boy. "did he even wake up?'

"prolly not, go see if he is in the tent."

she went to go see if he was there and to no surprise, he was counting sheep in his sleep. of course.

she went to go grab a dirt pile and came back in and threw it at his face. "wake up shitface, it's digging time."

~i aint writing allat so timeskip to when lump was bullying stanley or now caveman~

"no that wasn't even the best part, she was-" and boom, a fight broke out.

"i'm sorry dude i didn't mean to hit you" stanley's voice called. oh what the fuck this time of day whyyyyy

"who do you think he's fighting?" x asked the pool group. "lump, most likely." squid said.

we rushed over when more yelling started and i'm assuming lump was about to beat the shit out of stanley.

i was wrong, kind of. they were just pushing each other and that was until x-ray spoke.

"don't start a fight now, start a fight now then the warden comes down hard on all of us."

i grabbed stanleys wrist and we walked to the pool table as a tent group. well we almost did before lumps pervert ass just shouted, and i quote, "let that chick to my tent, i'll show her what i can do!"

so i slapped him as hard as i could and walked away back to where zigzag and stanley were.

stanley well enough seemed nice. poor boy probably had a false accusation because he doesn't look like he could hurt a fly.

"hey stan, you gonna play?" zig asked stanley. "oh leave the boy alone" i said.

"smoke, you ever underage smoke or drink?" squid asked. "i mean yes and no, i haven't smoked really but i've had quite a few drinks."

the dinner bell went off and we all started to leave. "man did you see the caveman back there? aint nobody messing with caveman."

"i didnt mean to mess with anyone." caveman broke. "you comin' for dinner caveman?"

we went to get dinner before lights out, yada yada. "what'd they get you for?" magnet asked caveman. "stealin a pair of shoes." he said.

laughs were spread across the table before stanley said, "they were clyde livingstons shoes."

~time skip cuz im lazy asf~

"NO NO THERE IS NO PROOF THAT THE OTHER GALAXIES AND PLANETS HAVE LIFE" x-ray argued. "YES THERE IS 100% LIFE IN OTHER GALAXIES AND NEBULAS WE AREN'T ALONE WE HAVE OTHER LI-" i argued back before being cut off.

"lights out" a voice said.

"shut the hell up bitch"
(dr phil lmao okay sorry continue)

we all went to bed at one point, not wanting to dig again tomorrow but knowing we have to.