Quick Note Before the Story

As the title suggests. This is a crossover series, but High School DxD is the base of this series and the main story. Now I'll be honest, my only knowledge of the series is through the anime, I have not read the light novel. So this will be interesting. Normally I use plot summaries and transcripts but, from what I've looked, this show doesn't have any transcripts, so this will be more rough than usual. So this will be pretty challenging to make sure the information is correct. As for the light novel, I'll have to find something that goes into detail about it. So for now I'll be going off of the anime, up until the last episode, and yes I know that the anime has cut a lot of stuff from the novels.

* Also for the other series I haven't read their light novels either or games (this will make sense later). So again this will be challenging and interesting.

Now, just to let you know, I'm going nuts with this one. Do to the sheer number of girls I have planned. Now I want to explain that despite the size, I'll still try my best to make them actual characters and have reasons for falling for you, it will take time, with some being faster than others. There will be a mix of the typical tropes and not. Some may have love at first sight or admiration turned crush, but they will act as the stepping stones.

And yes, I'll be honest. I don't give a fuck. I just went crazy with the harem. If anything, a challenge for myself. I plan to do original series, so I have to get used to managing a big to huge casts of characters. Also, I have another mega crossover series in mind that's going to be even bigger with more obscure anime/manga/light novel in it. So think of this as a test for that series.

I just wanted to make this for practice for that other one do to it having more characters and being a series that will be nearly one piece in length, not this one, the other crossover one. So I'm using this one as practice.

You/The Reader/The Mc

Just to give yall the heads-up. It will be a bit before you become the central character. I'm just going to let some of the story elements run for a bit before you become the main character. dont worry, it won't be that long.

Never Again

I don't think I'll ever do the nickname thing again, except for the reader. I honestly don't know why I found it so annoying and tedious, but I did. honestly it actually slowed down this whole story from getting released sooner.

As for the abilities and roles, I'll probably do those again, tho they were annoying too.

Why add this chapter?

I know most don't do this or add the previous chapter, the 'Things That Will Be Changed'. I know it isn't 100% necessary and could spoil plot points. Most would just not and let it happen as the story goes on, but it can lead to confusion until it's confirmed, or not. I do these to help ease confusion and to explain what I'm doing. Personally I think it's necessary for crossover series as things are bound to be changed.

To Look Out For

"Talking": air quotes are used when someone is talking. Words outside them are describing their action or someone's reaction.

"Thinking": slanted text means they are thinking.

"Sup/fuck me": the slant is the divider between thinking and talking.

Bold: typically used for names and other special things.

Underline: typically used for techniques.

'Right': typically used for air quotes or a character repeating what another said.

--dash--: typically used for over the radio, phone, telepathy, etc. if it's a single non-double dash, it means something happened right after.