Chapter 8

☆~The calm before the storm~♡

A/N: I just wanna say maybe TW I don't know exactly if the things that r said will trigger anyone so just read cautiously also how this chapter doesn't confuse you much remember ☆ is for the past ♡ is the present~Cherry 💞

Y/N Pov:
'I'm an idiot...' Y/N was just now thinking about what they just said to Tae last night while their mom drove them to school 'I've dug myself a grave' Y/N started to itch or well so to say scratching their arm as their breathing became irregular. Y/N couldn't think straight the world was spinning and it was like they were suddenly motion sick 'They're all gonna be upset at me again they'll all.." Y/N felt a hand on their shoulder as the car came to a stop in front of their school "mi linda mariposa please don't stress yourself out it will be okay this time and I'll be right with you every step of the way and so will the boys you know that" Y/N smiled and nodded grabbing her backpack "thank you mamá" Y/N got out the car closed the door and put on their headphones and walked into school 'what? My mom works in a big corporation she's bilingual in many languages and teaches me small things it's a plus for life you know' Y/N scrolls through their phone and lands on a song.

☆Y/N POV:

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Madison "Hey bestie what's up?" Y/N smiled and grabbed the rest of the stuff they needed from their locker and closed it "Hey what's up Mad?" Madison crossed her arms and looked at Y/N "the concert we are supposed to go to together?" Y/N sweatdropped and laughed awkwardly "I'm so so sorry Mad I'm not gonna be able to make it" Madison looked at her bsf and turned around "Hmph you said that the last time too, your supposed to be my forever together bestie but now your just together never bestie" Madison walked away upset and Y/N said and put in their headphones 'if only you knew...you wouldn't like me for me..'

♡Y/N POV:
Y/N sighed and put their hands in their pockets of the jacket they were wearing and walked down the hall to their locker not noticing they passed a certain group of 5 "I wonder if Y/N always have their headphones on?" Mei said and turned to the rest of her group "as far as I've seen them, they always do unless we r in class" Miriam pointed out and shrugged "I wonder why it seems lonely like their..." Abby said "shutting everyone out..." Tyler cut off Abby as he stare at Y/N as they began walking down the hall again with their hair swaying back and forth. Y/N walked up the stairs to the roof of the school and closed the door behind them placing their backpack on the door handle of it so that if someone can and opened the door they would hear them coming. Y/N took their headphones off and put their phone on speaker as they put on 'nobody like you' but the version she recorded with her 'friends' from the past and sighed preparing themselves. (Pretend theirs 5 of them it's crucial to el story lmao so just remember when you see this again)

Y/N started singing and slightly dancing to the music like how they used to when they were Melody it brought them joy and twirling and sang again like back then Y/N was having so much fun till they felt their leg hit a bench and they began to fall...

A/N:
Yay, I made another chapter finally hope you enjoy and I'd love ur feedback~Cherry 💗