Manual of warrior of light

* This is my favourite book by him.*

'A warrior of light is someone capable of understanding the miracle of life, of fighting to the last for something he believes in.'

'A warrior of light knows he has much to be grateful for.'

'A warrior of light knows what he wants. And he has no need to waste time on explanations.'

'A warrior of light takes every opportunity to teach himself.
He is never taken in by appearances and makes a point of remaining silent when people try to impress him. And he uses the occasion to correct his own faults, for other people make am excellent mirror.'

'A warrior of light is never predictable.
A warrior does not spend his days trying to play the role that others have chosen for him.'

'Warriors of light have a certain gleam in their eyes. They are often cowardly. They do not always make the wright decisions.
'They suffer over the most trivial things, they have mean thoughts and sometimes believe they are incapable of growing. They frequently deem themselves unworthy of any blessing or miracle.
'They are not always quite sure what they are doing here. They spend many sleepless nights, believing that their lives have no meaning.
'That is why they are warriors of light. Because they make mistakes. Because they ask themselves questions. Because they are looking for a reason, and are sure to find it.'

'The warrior of light does not worry that, to others, his behavior might seem quite mad.'

'A warrior of light does not waste his time listening to provocations; he has a destiny to fulfil.'

'A warrior of light knows he has faults.'