Chapter50: DINNER

LEESU' POV

"Do you want to go to our dorm?"

"Eh? Why would I do that?". I asked him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm just suggesting. Our dorm is really near and your dorm is what, 1 hour to 1 and a half hour away? Can you stay like that for that travel time? Knowing you? You would be irritated. I can see that coming". He said while munching his food.

"What if they returned?-"

"They won't. You see, they all still at the company". He cut off my words and rolled her eyes.

"Fine! I'll be quick, I promise". I said and continue eating.

After a couple of minutes, we decided to dropped by quickly at their dorm.

I went inside and saw a little messy living room, boys will always be boys.

"We were in hurry this morning that's why it's a little messy here, so don't mind it". Sunoo said and started walking to nowhere.

"Just sit there while i'm trying to find new pants I bought". He said and walk to i don't know till I can't see him.

I didn't listen to him and look around the dorm. Until I get into their kitchen.

"Yah, are you guys eating home cooked food?". I asked when I saw the empty containers of their ordered food pilling up.

"Jay hyung sometimes cook us some but mostly we really order. We're all tired of cooking right after a long schedule so we really preferred to order". He answered still in the other room.

I stayed at the kitchen and play full volume songs.

"Do you think they all ate their dinner by now?". I asked again.

"The other members? I left without eating dinner so they probably haven't eaten too. I think they will order later when they got here". Sunoo said, he finally showed up with a new pants.

"Do you have any meat here or vegetables?". I asked once again.

"At the fridge? I'm not sure if there's any". He answered and walked towards the fridge. He opened it which made me shocked to see a few ingredients.

"This is the proof that you guys always ordered food, aside from that trash". I said while shaking my head.

I went towards the fridge too and scanned the ingredients. I saw pork, it still enough because it's quite big. I also saw lettuce. Thankfully they are complete with gochujang and other pastes—

"Hep! What are you going to do?". He stopped my hand from getting the pork.

"I'm making the boys dinner?". Even me I questioned myself.

"You're tired too, just let them order food". Sunoo stopped me again but I quickly take out the ingredients out of the fridge.

I quickly wash all the ingredients and started putting the pork and other condiments to make it boiled.

"You know what? You're still stubborn. I'll just change my clothes". He said and exit the kitchen.

I continue what I'm doing without answering him. I'm really moving so fast because I don't want them to see me here.

I also continue playing loud music while cutting some vegetables.

After 30 minutes, the pork finally cooked. Sunoo is already here and helping me to cut the pork while I'm finishing this last dish. I cooked them bossam and Soondubu Jigae which is a soft tofu stew.