Chapter three

Trigger warnings include mentions of potential suicide

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"Feyre!" I yell as I sit up in my bed. It's been about a year since Feyre left to free Tamlin from Amarantha's curse. The fact that I know her just makes everything harder to let go. I know she's Fae now and returned to Spring with Tamlin but I haven't been able to get into my safe to read the next two books. And my gummy worms are in there!

I get out of bed on heavy feet. I make my way to my dresser and frown at the lack of hoodies and sweats. I've already gone through all of my old clothes this week so it only leaves dresses. Stupid things. I look through my dresser before I find a sage green dress. The top is white lace with white leaves and green flowers climbing up it. It is held up with two straps that wrap around the neck. Green fabric hangs off the sides to wrap around my arms in an elegant fashion. The fabric falls from the waist where white vines drap down to complement the green skirt. It has got to be my favorite dress and one of the only dresses I brought from my world. As it turns out I fell into a different world, that just so happens to be Prythian. The best part is that I spent five years growing up with Feyre. To even see her would have made old me faint but now if I saw her I would definitely yell at her for dying.

The doorbell rings as I start slipping on my dress. I hear the door open and a few hushed voices as I try to fit my dress on right. Once I have it on correctly I put on my socks before lacing up my boots the only shoes I brought from my world that were ok to wear with a dress. I started making my way downstairs.

"Nesta, where are you?" I call out. Over the years me and Nesta formed a bond of our hatred for our parents. I always thought that in the books she was a snob but when you get to know her she can become your best friend.

"In here!" Nesta calls back from the dining room.

I walk in and a small gasp leaves my lips as I behold Feyre in her Fae form. "What the fuck! You bitch! You fucking died on me! Do you know how worried I was when you didn't come back after a few months?" I yell as I wrap my arms around her. "Don't ever fucking do that again."

"You...you're not mad?" Feyre asks softly.

"I thought I made it clear that I am furious!"

"Can we save this conversation for another time?" Nesta broke in. "Feyre had something to ask us."

I looked at Feyre expectantly. "Can we us the house as a meeting place for the mortal queens?" Feyre asked.

"We?"

"Me and my friends. War is coming and we need their half of the book to stop it."

"Goodbye." I said as I spun around dramatically. "Im going to go die in a hole. I don't want to be murdered by a faerie. Elain, where do you keep the shovels?"

"You're not killing yourself, Lexie!" Nesta snapped.

"You're right. The faeries will. I don't want my blood to be used to paint their walls."

"If you can't be serious, you can go to your room."

"You're not my mom. And I'm older than you." I say as I stick out my tounge at her.

"Lex, this is an important conversation." Feyre said.

"I know. I was trying to lighten up the mood. The house feels more like a funeral. I can pratically feel the despair radiating from you. Go ahead."

"We need to use the house and write a letter to the Queens." Feyre said to Nesta.

"We're not have any Fae in this house, especially so close to the wedding." Nesta said.

"Wedding?"

"Elain is marrying a Lord's son." I chirped.

"Please Nesta. We need to. Please." Feyre begged. "Send the servants away. Please."

"We'll send them away tomorrow."

"Now. We can't waste any time."

"I can get them to take a break." Elain said as she stood up.

"I'll help." I said as I followed her out and got to work convincing everyone to leave.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Chapter three is out! I would like to suggest: 'His Light' by @NS1108

Be sure to drink water and go outside! Stay safe!