fire incident...1

Siddharth was at home being lazy....as today was his day off...

He was flipping the Chanel's... getting bore...as Shehnaaz was busy....with her shoots....she had a week packed up with so many things.... currently she was shooting for an add....

" Kia Kar rha hai lga lay kuch to" maa Said sitting next to him as he was not stopping at any Chanel....

" Ap dekhlo main jaa rha" he said handed her the remote.... and went to his balcony for a quick smoke....

He was busy looking at the dark blue sky.... puffing his cigarette..... holding the railing with one hand he was polluting his lungs.....

But just then his ears ..heard something...

" Xyz studio main short circuit ki waja se aag lga gai hai.....fire brigade Puri koshish Kar rhi aag bhujanay k liye but usko bht mushkil ho rhi...aag me Puri building ko apnay lipait main ley Lia....abhi b bht log ander phasay Hain" the reporter told and siddharth just froze....

He threw his cigarette...and ran in ..
He saw his mother sitting with a horrific face....

" Ye...wahan...vo shehnaaz" she said....

He imidiately picked his phone and called her but she phone was switched off...

" Fuck" he said and called kaushal...

" Han shehnaaz Kahan hai" the only thing he said...

" Yar main vo bahir gya tha ek kam.abhi Aya set pay....Yar mujhe nai PTA she was in with sonali....I am calling but kisi number nai LG rha...or ye log ander nai janay dey rhe" he told and Siddharth's heart died....he imidiately picked up his keys and ran towards the door ..

"Kahan jaa RHA...bta vo thek hai naaa" maa shouted but he didn't replied....he just ran out towards the lift... But it was out of order...

He ran down the stairs like a Maniac..... praying for her to be fine....

He sat in his car... drove off towards the studio....

He called her again but still her phone was off ...he called sonali her make-up artist....

" Hello sonali " she picked up and her can hear coughing...

" Sir...vo...hum phasay Hain bht dhuaan hai yahan" she said coughing...

" Shehnaaz Kahan hai" he said...

" Sir..she is here.... shehnaaz" she gave her the phone...

" Siddharth muje dar lg rha ( cough) siddharth BHT dhuaan hai...Meri saans ( cough) (cough) and the line goes dead...

" Hello shehnaaz... Fuck...no no... please God....no not my shehnaaz" he said and drove as fast as he could....
" Kaushal Kahan hai vo" he asked ..

When he came there....

" Abhi b kuch PTA nai chala" he replied..

" Meri bat hoi they are inside..." He told trying to get close...

" Sir nai ja saktay ander it's too dangerous"

" I don't fucking care.... shehnaaz is still there " he yelled at the police and guards...

" Sir fire fighters are trying their best ..they will find them don't worry...."

" No...let me go she is in danger.... please..." He begged on the Verge of crying...

" Sir please calm down... don't worry...hum dhundlay gey"

Siddharth was pacing here and there trying their numbers again and again.... hoping for her to be alright... praying hard...

On the other side... shehnaaz and sonali both along with some other members of the team were hiding inside the storage room waiting to be rescued.....

There was smoke everywhere...making it difficult for them to breathe... shehnaaz and sonali were covering their faces with their stoles..... trying their best to stay conscious....

" Sonali mujhe dar lag rha....aaamaaa.... " Shehnaaz was crying holding her mouth covering it with the wet cloth....

Praying for herself....

" Dhundlay get vo humain ma'am don't worry" a team member said...

" Han Han dhundlay gey..." Other said... scared as the fire was getting wild....

They can hear the sounds of the fire birgade....and people talking... calling their names....

All of them were coughing...and screaming as well so that people can listen to them...

Shehnaaz was now feeling suffocated....as the air was too polluted.....and there were many people there in that small space....

Her vision was getting blurry....her eyes started to get sting ...
Her heart was getting heavy ...
Her cheat started to hurt.....her head was pounding...
She was coughing non-stop....

Her hands started to loose their energy...and she started to doze off... leaning against the wall ...

" Kb milay gey adhaa ghanta hogya hai.... please mujhe janay dey ander..." Siddharth again came and yelled at them...he was being restless....

" Sir sir...vo wahan kuch log phasay Hain...lekin nikal nai saktay....wahan Sara malbaa gira hua...koshish Kar rhe Hain hatanay ki" an other fire fighter came and informed...

Siddharth almost passed out listening to this....his phone was constantly Ringing as maa was calling....

The media was there.... police was there....huge crowd came to make videos of the burning studio.....and siddharth was standing there holding his head...and praying... crying for his lady love.....