Chapter 372. Andrea's rampage. Yasenia's next prey~. (R-18)

Depuis le début

Her spine straightened, her toes arched, and her arms tightened as a mind-melting orgasm rocked her body. With one last waist slam, she pierced the deepest she could. "I'm cumming!"

The human's semen shot through her penis and flooded the dragoness's insides.

Yasenia's happiness level reached new heights, happy that her Darling found her attractive even in her dragon form. Elated that she could receive Andrea's semen and euphoric about the orgasm rocking her body. 'Fuck, my muscles are twitching so much!!'

Her penis sprayed without her consent as she felt the hot semen entering her deepest parts. Her vagina was twisting and tightening involuntarily, squeezing the last drop out of Andrea's dick.

Andrea could only stop cumming after almost a minute of inhuman squeezing. Her body went limp on top of the dragoness, and she released a sigh of comfort.

She thought her lover would milk her until the last drop disappeared because Yasenia's vaginal suction power was genuinely otherworldly.

She felt her stomach area, and it was drenched.

Yasenia's cum was smearing her belly and breasts, making her want to giggle with joy. 'I made her cum~. Ah, this feeling is truly phenomenal.'

Andrea kissed Yasenia's neck softly and caressed her scaly body. As she did so, she felt Yasenia's jaw loosening and letting her neck free.

She had also bitten them when making love with them in the past. They knew that Yasenia did so only when she was extraordinarily excited and lost her usual composure.

Andrea lifted her body and looked at the dragoness's expression. Her heart almost leaped as the lovely and girly countenance entered her eyes.

Her big, pink reptile eyes were moist and coquettish, and her cheeks blushed with a beautiful light blue shine. The posture was submissive, and the meaning of that gaze was one of complete submission toward her.

Andrea's lips raised, and she moved to kiss the side of her face repeatedly, making Yasenia growl in comfort. "You are such a beautiful creature, my love. I loved it. It feels so good inside you I couldn't even hold for five minutes."

Yasenia nuzzled and licked her, growling sounds leaving her throat and the loosened tail wagged happily.

Her limbs tightened around Andrea. "More~. I want more, Darling."

Who could resist the beautiful dragoness? Not Andrea.

After some tender moment, Andrea's waist resumed the exploration of the dragoness's carnal passage.

Their mating continued until Andrea couldn't cum anymore inside her. Then, Yasenia flipped Andrea and pined her from above to explore Andrea's vagina.

Our heroic woman was reduced to a moaning mess until Yasenia was satiated with the feel of her hole.

They finished one hour later.

Andrea didn't end up fainting; her endurance had become much higher.

The tall woman hugged her dragoness's head between her breasts and caressed her long neck. Yasenia was purring as Andrea's soft mounds cushioned her head. Andrea asked with a tender and tired voice. "How was it, my love?"

Yasenia licked her neck repeatedly, and her eyes squinted with happiness. She didn't even move because she felt very comfortable. Her voice also sounded coquettish, as a satisfied little wife. "Perfect~. I love you, Darling."

Hearing the response she hoped for, Andrea's restless mind relaxed, and she allowed the tiredness to envelop her body. "That's good... to hear... my love."