| Just A Kiss - Joe Keery* |

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I'm gonna fuck you now," Joe whispered, catching his breath.

"Yeah, okay," I whispered back, crashing my lips back into his.

He quickly tore off my shirt, along with his. He then laid me down on the couch, now hovering over me while he kissed me. My hands roamed his bare upper body, eventually landing on his jeans, and trying to undo the button. Joe noticed my struggle and reached his hand down to do it for me, then kicked them off. I took this time to take off my own pants.

Once we were both only in our underwear, Joe started kissing down my neck, then my collarbones, and my chest. When he got to my boobs, he reached behind me to unclip my bra, and I swiftly threw it off. He leaned back a little, admiring my body.
I impatiently grabbed his face, reconnecting our lips as I kicked off my underwear and wrapped my legs around his waist. I lowered my hand to fiddle with the hem of his boxers and Joe took it as a hint to take them off, so he did. Then I suddenly pushed him back, confusing him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's just... We should use a condom," He let out a quiet 'right' under his breath before I continued. "I love you but I'm not having a baby yet," I said, laughing, not even realizing what just came out of my mouth until a second later.

"You love me?" He asked, softly, with a sweet smile tugging at his lips.

"Yeah, I do. I love you, Joe." I whispered, my smile matching his.

"I love you too, Y/N." He whispered back, smashing his lips back into mine.

He broke the kiss and went to go find a condom. A moment later he returned, sliding it on swiftly before pushing into me, making us both moan. I secured my arms around his neck as he slowly thrusted in and out of me. I had a sudden burst of confidence and decided to take control. I pushed Joe onto the rug covering the hardwood floors and got on top of him with my hands on his shoulders. I slipped him back into me and began rocking my hip in a slightly circular motion. He held onto my hips, helping me rotate them. Then when that wasn't enough, Joe took over again, picking me up and laying me on the coffee table as he continued to fuck me. Just for the fun of it, I pushed Joe back onto the floor, now on top of him again.

"Not giving up, are you?" He questioned with a small chuckle.

"No," I moaned out, breathing heavily.

Without warning, he rolled us over, then picked me up, and pressed me between him and the wall. I linked my arms around his neck, allowing me to bounce myself as he thrusted into me. His hands lost their grip on my thighs, allowing me to try to take charge again. I pushed him down into a close-by armchair and rode him.

"Give up already," I said, breathlessly.

"Not a chance, sweetheart." He said, lifting me up once again.

This time he took me to his room, tossing me on the bed before getting back on top of me and pushing into me. My nails dug into his shoulders as I quietly moaned his name and the occasional 'fuck'. I felt myself getting close but I couldn't let him stay in power. I rolled us over so I was on top again and then he sat up. Our tongues roamed each other's mouths as Joe helped bounce my hips. I could feel that unworldly feeling knot forming in my stomach and Joe was close also, judging by his shushed moans getting slightly louder.

"I love you so fucking much," I whispered through my moans.

"I love you too, baby." He whispered. "So...Fucking... Much..." He thrusted with each word, finally reaching his climax with the last word.

Soon enough, I reached mine as well at the sound of his soft, deep, breathy moans. After we both came down from our orgasms, I rolled off of him, laying beside him. I watched as he took off the now-used condom and threw it in the trash bin. He got up and went to the bathroom, then came back with a washcloth. He helped clean me up and gave me some of his clothes to wear.

I was laying under the covers of his bed wearing his t-shirt. Joe crawled into bed beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my neck. I threw my arms around his shoulders and ran my hands through his hair as he sweetly kissed my neck.

"I meant what I said, y'know?" He raised his head to look me in the eyes. "I really do love you, Joe."

A soft smile was planted on his face and he leaned up to lightly kiss me. "I really do love you, too, Y/N."

***