Arjen who was preparing for the presentation, replied checking his phone on which he had some more details. The copy of the file Khushi had didn't include Shantivan's address. He wasn't able to get to know ASR's home address in just two days and there was nothing on the internet. Except for the happenings in the office, the official missing case report in the station with an FIR — which was closed now, and the media clip that was so famous in Lucknow, there wasn't anything on the file, "I don't know."

Khushi sighed, stroking her head, "All right, his phone is on voice mail, now how will I meet him?"

Arjen checked his phone again, "I think I have his manager's number, let me check it again." 

Getting the number from his phone luckily, he was about to reply only to sigh at her impatience.

"Fast, yaar." 

ASR is gone! — Arjen could imagine the bruises on his body. Khushi, although, kind and beautifully goody-goody for people who are good, is a Wanton, Rakshashi, and really bad to the point of people— who are bad and hurt her — wanting to disappear from the face of this earth.

"Yes, I got it. I'll send you the text soon."  Arjen cut the call, sending the contact in WhatsApp.

Khushi, saving the contact on her phone, called Aman from the phone and sim Barun gave her when she landed here. 

Shantivan,

The engagement was successful and unwillingly celebrated among so many guests in the hall, with smiles on everyone's faces. Some are fake while some are real. He kept himself away from the celebrations, confined to his room in Aman's company. 

Although Lavanya tried to come to his room after the ceremony, she wasn't able to stay for a second more in their room. For, he and Aman kicked her out of the room. She was giving explanations about her helplessness and how she still loves him, and that the who thing with Advay was a mistake.

Arnav was fed up listening to her. She's engaged and still hanging around him. His doubt grew more if Devnag was really sending her for therapies. He, with a heart that was frustrated with her for so long, kicked her out of his room, calling her names in anger, mercilessly. He had lost his cool already and her words only poured some more ghee into the burning fire. 

His headache became worse then and he rested for the whole night, having one sleeping pill. And the next morning it only worsened it.

He had got a bad headache, adding to the jetlag he had developed just after the ceremony had stayed at the home, working from home in his study room, resting in between. 

Aman was here as well, for a conference meeting with one of the clients in his study. It had finished just a few minutes ago when Aman's phone rang. 

He greeted into the phone, sitting in front of ASR who was going through the presentation, "Mr. Aman Mathur here."

"Khushi Kathie here. Can I talk to ASR?" Khushi replied, huffing. 

"Look whoever you're you need an appointment to talk with ASR," Aman although alerted at Khushi's name, had relaxed listening to the last name. She isn't Khushi Kumari Gupta for sure for whom his boss is nuts looking for her. 

She was really being patient. This was the third time she was denied to talk to ASR. The first time she was denied, she had come to India. The second time she was denied, she ran out of AR, and the third time? She didn't know yet. Maybe walk into ASR's house if she gets the address. She'll get it anyhow. No doubt! "Oh, really? Just tell him my name first. We'll see if I am allowed to talk to him with an appointment or not."