My Story

*WARNING TRIGGER*

FLASHBACK KAYA POV

I am really trying to let Heather into this family but it is really hard but the effort is there. Today I have my boring therapy session. I am forced to go twice a week because my mom believe I am not the average preteen girl. She saw the cuts on my arms the other day and she flicked out.

Yesterday I was really sad and didn't know how to feel anymore. I felt numb and just wanted to escape the pain I felt inside. Tears started to pour down my cheeks because I was trying to stop cutting for my mother but I cant. I grabbed the razor blade and started. There was no going back. I just sat staring at the blood trickling from my arm while letting my tears fall. My mother has been calling my name for a while but right now I don't think I can respond without my words getting caught in my throat. I heard the door creek open and her eyes literally popped out her head. I never wanted her to see me like this. She couldn't get any information from me so she said that I had to have an extra therapy session tomorrow and I had to sleep with her that night.

"So Kaya why did you cut your arm" My therapist said while examining my body language.

"No reason, I am fine ,I do not need to be here" I said while getting angry

"Kaya there is something wrong this not normal behavior. Your mom is worried about you and she is doing her best to try to figure out what is going on. I think it has something to do with your father. This probably has nothing to do with Heather. Let me help so I can figure out what I need to do"

"Listen up you know nothing about me. No amount of medicine can fix me. He did this to me and you guys will never understand. NEVER. YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A DEGREE. YOU DONT KNOW ONE DAMN THING ABOUT THE HELL I GO THROUGH EVERY DAY." tears started pour down my face. No one understands my story all they know Is my dad was abusive to my mother.

"Kaya I dont understand what happened because you wont tell anyone" I think Im finally ready to tell my story what I have been through

"When I was younger my dad was verbally and phsyically abusive. When my mother was knocked out sometime he would come to my room. He was very mentally abusive. I remember one time he told me to do things to him. He said if I didnt do it he would kill my mother. So I did what he told me to do. I was raped and he never let me forget that day. I was 8 years old. "I never thought I would ever tell anyone that.

"Omg Kaya I did even know. Why didnt you tell me baby I could have helped you." My head whipped back and I saw my mom standing there in tears and she look like she is frightened.

"I couldnt he threaten to kill you. I love you and cant I let anyone hurt you like that"

The drive home was really quite because neither of us knew what to say.

SANTANA POV

I failed her. I let this happen.How can I live with myself? My daughter got raped and it is all my fault. We can get through this together beacause I want Kaya to live a normal life and not have to deal with all this anxiety. What do I do?

THANK FOR READING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT ? ALSO COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY. PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ....WANKY ;)