~ Prologue ~

"talking"
'thinking'
E/c = eye colour
Bff/n = Best friend name

・⁠・⁠・.*。゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧*。⁠*゚⁠+.⁠✧*。゚*.・⁠・⁠・

"Don't you ever wish to be in Avatar?"

E/c eyes looked up to meet with the eyes of her best friend who asked that question. After a bit of staring, the owner of the e/c eyes looked back down towards her phone thinking of an answer.

"Not really"

"Why? I thought you would really like to be in it since you're a fan of it?" asked bff/n.

"Well i don't think i would like to be caught in a war between my kind and some blue aliens while surviving without knowledge of another planet or without my phone with me."

"Fair enough." bff/n shrugged.

"If i have to be in avatar,i will definitely bring my phone and a mask with a coll beast teeth design."

"A what? I get the phone but a mask?? With a beast teeth design??" puzzled bff/n

"Well I don't think i would like any of the characters to see my face, if i ever get to leave the avatar world,i do not want any of them to remember my face or even my name, it's not much but it might change the plot. And the beast teeth are just so it could intimidate na'vis not to mess with me or to "blend in" I don't know" Y/n shrugged at the last part.

"I guess so" bff/n shrugged as well.

"Plus there's no way i could be of any help in the whole plot. And another thing is that i'm human,they'll literally not trust or even like me."

"Yeah, you're right,i get your point now. And there's no way that people can get into a movie." laughed bff/n.

"I know right." chuckled the e/c girl.

"Well i guess i am proven wrong,haha

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Well i guess i am proven wrong,haha..." chuckled dryly by the same e/c girl who is now standing in the middle of a strange forest.

・⁠・⁠・.*。゚⁠+*⁠.⁠✧*。⁠*゚⁠+.⁠✧*。゚*.・⁠・⁠・

Rewind back a bit....,

After the whole conversation from before,the two best friends split up going back to their own home.

While walking,the e/c eyes girl couldn't stop thinking about the conversation between her and her bff.

'Hmmm....being in Avatar....that would be a headache to be honest'

'I'll definitely not be able to survive even just a day there.'

Time skip....

As soon as the girl got home, she went to her room and close the curtains darkening the room and just flops on top of her bed feeling exhausted from going outside. She decided to change her clothes later so now she's just chilling on her bed scrolling through her phone with her casual outfit.