40. I changed my mind

"Babe..." Louis whispered.

He sounded far away, but Harry suddenly felt a hand softly sliding down his back, and then a pair of lips on his shoulder. Then those same lips were on his neck...

"Lou..." Harry said sleepily.

He had been sleeping on his stomach, and his arms were under his pillow, and even though he was awake now, he was incapable of opening his eyes.

"Good morning..." Louis said, as his hand kept moving across Harry's back, and his lips kissed right under Harry's earlobe "...I want you".

"You had me last night" Harry said knowing what Louis meant, and yawned as he opened his eyes, and realized Louis was naked.

"I want you again" Louis said and pushed Harry so he would turn around.

He could never say no to Louis, so he did turn around and once he was on his back, Louis got on top of him, and leaned down to kiss Harry on the lips. While they kept kissing, Louis' hand went down, and pulled down Harry's boxers, and then let go of the kiss to take them off completely.

Louis then got off of him, making Harry miss him immediately, but then he realized he was just getting a condom, and he took his position on top of Harry again.

"You know what today is?" Louis asked as his hands delicately ran across Harry's chest.

"Wednesday?" Harry said not knowing why he was asking that right now.

"It's the 20th" Louis said and leaned down, so his face was almost touching Harry's "We'll get married in exactly one month".

Harry smiled, and lifted his head to catch Louis' lips in his, and they kissed for a few moments, but then Louis pulled away.

"I was thinking..." Louis said as he held the unopened condom between his fingers.

"Hmm?".

"What if we don't have sex until the wedding?" Louis proposed.

"What?" Harry asked alarmed.

"Think about it" Louis said, while he was still sitting, naked, on Harry "It will make our wedding night very special".

"Have you lost your mind?" Harry questioned.

Because since they started having sex, they did it at least 4 or 5 times a week, and at least half the time it was Louis who started it.

"No" Louis shook his head "I think it's a great idea".

"I don't" Harry replied.

"Well, I do, so we're not having sex" Louis said and started to get off of Harry.

"You're not going anywhere" Harry said as he stopped him, and pushed him (softly) on the bed, and this time he got on top of him "Do you really think you can tease me like that and then tell me we're not doing it in a month?".

Louis laughed whole heartedly, and then looked up at Harry with nothing but lust in those blue eyes.

"Was it a joke?" Harry asked.