chapter 1

Momoko/blossom's p.o.v.

Hi my name is Momoko.

I have long orange hair that goes all the way to my knees, pink eyes, and my hair is in a ponytail with a red bow.

I have a really big secret.

I'm Blossom, pink leader of the PowerPuff Girls Z! Well I think I'm leader. No. I am the leader! I was the first member of the PPGZ! My friends Miyako and Kaoru are also members of the PowerPuff Girls Z.

Miyako is Bubbles, the blue puff. She has blonde short hair which is always in pigtails, and blue eyes.

And Kaoru is the green puff, she has short black spiky hair, and green eyes.

Miyako and Kaoru are my best friends! But of couse my fourth best friend is sweets! Although I don't think that people can have 4 best friends... anyways there just so yummy! I love them so much! And Miya and Kao of course. ^O^

Anyways today is my first day of high school! It's also Miya and Kao's first day as well!

I'm so exicted!

I love school.

Going home with good grades make my parents happy. Good grades also gets me yummy desserts.

I quickly got and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. When i got out, i dryed my hair.

I brushed it and put it in it's usual ponytail, with my big red bow. I put on my clothes and my black flats. I decided to put some light makeup on.

I looked in the mirror and was satisfied.
I then raced down the stairs. I couldn't wait to go to school!

Hi everyone! I'm happy that you're reading this! That you so much!

I own nothing except the story plot.

Sorry it's short.