Ch.3 : You are my friend?

Start from the beginning

Hitori POV

I walking down Shimokitazawa in "Starry".But suddenly i heard the sound of a guitar and stopped.

(Huh? Where does this sound come from?) - I thought.

I starts walking towards the sound.

(Who is playing this music? it's so tempting.) - I thought walking towards the sound.

(I should find out who playing, this song is pretty nice!) - I continued walking toward the sound.

I wonder who plays the guitar so well? I went further and saw a boy with black hair and purple eyes.

(Wait, is that Ichiro-san? Why he is playing the guitar on the street? I did not think that he plays the guitar and even so good.)

"I think I'll go closer." - I mumbled, took a step forward but suddenly stopped.

I freeze, scared that Ichiro would think i'm stalking him. So i quickly hide behind a tree, hoping that he won't see me.

"It was close" - I breathed out and peeked out from behind a tree.

"But the way he plays, it's like he merges his whole body and soul with his guitar! He just like a pro". - I was surprised by his play.

Ichiro began to play faster.

I noticed that Ichiro's fingers move like lightning, playing faster and faster. 

(There's clearly a lot of technique and practice is involved here. He also looks so focused right now).

He played the last note and finished.

(Wow he's so good.) - i'm really shocked.

He put his guitar in a guitar bag and look in my direction.And i quickly hide behind a tree.

I gasped  "He didn't notice me, right?"

Back to Ichiro POV

I noticed how Bocchi hid behind a tree.

"Thank you for listening to me Bocchi-san" - these words came out of my mouth.

"Eeeek! I'm exposed! uhm... H-hello Ichiro-san"  - She said nervously coming out of hiding.

"Hey Bocchi-san, what are you doing here?" - I asked her.

"Umm" she avoided my eyes "I just heard the guitar and decided to check..."

"Thank you. Well, how do you like my small rehearsal?" - I asked her again.

She looked the other way "Well yes it was good." - She got quieter with every word.

"Thanks, but I don't think I play that well." - I answered.

"That's not true, I myself would like to be able to play as well as you." - She choked out these words, she was not used to praising anyone.

"Thanks then Bocchi-san" - I thanked her.

"Y-you're welcome, i just telling the truth". - she answered me.

I called her to me.She hesitated but came up to me.

"W-what?" - She asked me with nervous.

"I want to tell you something." - I said and continue.

"As I can see that you have social anxiety." - I immediately said directly that to her.

"H-How did you know? Is it that obvious?" - She schocked and look down at the ground embarassed.