Wen Ting, who watched the interaction between the two from the corner of her eye the whole time, felt that she didn't need to eat breakfast or anything, as the dog food was almost killing her.

    After the elevator reached the first floor, a group of people rushed out, Zhexi took the opportunity to hold Su Mochen's hand, Su Mochen glanced back at her, someone smiled, squeezed her palm, and then let go up.

    "What are you going to eat?" Wen Ting asked after the two of them came out. I feel like I'm just a bright light bulb now, so I have to talk to ease the atmosphere.

    "There is a shop nearby," Zhexi said to Wen Ting, "it seems to be opened by people from Xi'an, their meatball soup, meatballs and beef patties are highly rated, we can try it. "

    "Yeah." Wen Ting nodded hurriedly. She is also a foodie, and she is very excited when she hears delicious food... Her steps became lighter, and she staggered from the two of them, walking in front (a sensible person).

    Su Mochen glanced at Zhexi, and said in a low voice, "You seem to be very interested in eating." This person can always find some special food, which tastes good... "This sentence has a premise

    . "Zhexi lowered her volume, "It's only after I cared about you." She didn't know much about cooking before, and she wasn't interested, and she didn't care about what she ate or drank, but after meeting someone, she just Gradually the idea of ​​wanting to take care of her came into being, and naturally she would pay attention to these things...

    When she left the hotel, Zhexi quickly whispered in her ear: "The reason I care about food is because I want to take care of her. Make yourself fatter." If you look too thin, you will feel distressed.

    There was a little warmth in Su Mochen's eyes.

    The store was doing well, and the three of them waited for a while before there was an empty table.

    Before ordering, Zhexi asked, "What do you two want to eat?"

    Wen Ting stretched out her finger, "I want a bowl of spicy meatball soup and a meat bun."

    Zhexi looked at Su Mochen again, Su Mo Chen said to her, "A bowl of soup."

    "Do you want anything else?" Zhexi asked.

    Su Mochen shook his head.

    Maybe it's because I'm afraid I won't be able to

    eat it all, Zhexi thought to himself.

    It didn't take long for the three of them to serve their meals.

    Three bowls of spicy soup with meatballs, one meat bun, two beef patties, I deliberately ordered two beef patties for someone Zhexi.

    Zhexi broke a beef patty in half, and handed half of it to Su Mochen: "Taste it."

    The beef patty was crispy on the outside, crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside, making people appetizing just looking at it, so Su Mochen took it Come here...

    Seeing that she really likes to eat it, Zhexi handed her another half after she finished eating.

    Su Mochen shook her head. She has a small appetite. If she eats this half beef patty again, the soup will definitely not be able to drink.

    Zhexi took advantage of Wen Ting's turning her head to look elsewhere, and quickly leaned over to Su Mochen and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll drink the soup for you."

    Su Mochen still didn't answer... After all, Wen Ting is still there She was embarrassed to ask Zhexi to help her drink the soup, and she was not a child...