Chapter 7- Part 2

Brent

I want to see what was happening, and if Marie was ok. But my body was still strapped with all these wires in my arm and around my legs and hands.

"Marie, where are you?" i asked myself. No, that wasnt any good. I needed to know where she was, and asking me wasnt going to help. So i began to call out for a nurse. One had finally come in after a few minutes, and she look exaughsted.

"Yes dear?" she asked.

"Have you seen a girl with black hair and dark makeup outside?" i asked.

"Yeah, she left in a hurry though. I'm not sure where she went."

My body felt like a boulder. It grew heavy, yet, i was happy to know that she didnt get hurt.... yet.

"Oh, thank you." i looked over at the TV which i realized had been on the whole time. She turned it up to hear the news that was directly outside the hospital.

"Not only do we have a murder outside James Farwall Hospital, but even more breaking news. A woman has jumped off the Jackson Apartments. She unfortunatly, is unable to be revived. Here is a few people who knew exactly who she was.

Marie had popped up first with tears in her eyes. It had made me want to cry, but not yet.

"Jenny Baxtor. Thats who she was. She was a dear friend of mine, and was just like me. I dont know why, but i think she is the killer of the three girls outside the hospital. Those girls said something to Jenny that made her kill herself. If it wasnt for all these selfish people in this world, this kind of stuff wouldnt be happening." the camera left her, and traced to a young student, maybe a little younger.

" Jenny was very smart, but she always came to school with more bruises each day. When ever i would ask, she would just say that she has a dangerous job. But i know its becuase of her slutty mom with all these abusive men who cant learn to keep their hands to themselves. Plus, if kids at school leanred some self respect, then she wouldnt have left...." tears welled up into her eyes, having her to shy away from the camera.

Finally, a man popped up. He was at least Marie's age.

"Jenny was always quiet, and never talked to anyone. The girls would always pick on her, even some of the popular guys did to to show off. I always thought that Jenny was a great, smart and intellegent woman, and never deserved to live in a hell like this. She gave her heart out to try to love as many people as she could, no matter what the cause was. When someone was hurt, she would tend to them, even if they didnt want it. She was a pure angel, and thats why i loved her." no tears came to his eyes, but his face had turned bright red, with anger. The camera changed back to the news woman, who was shuddering as she spoke.