Chapter 39

Regina's pov

Feeling something warm and cozy, I snuggled closer into the warmth not caring about anything.

Feeling someone poking me, I lazily slapped their hand away.

"Gina, it's time to wake up."

I ignored that person and tighten my grip on the warmth. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and look up to see it was Ross.

"Good, you're awake. Our father's side of the family is coming in an hour." Ross said

I turned away from Ross because I didn't feel like correcting him and laid back down on his chest.

"Five more minutes." I said lazily

"Nope"

After he said that, Ross sat up and picked me up which caught me by surprise and walked out of the theater room to my room.

"Ross" I said

"Hmm"

"Put me down before I make you." I said

"Sorry Gina,but I can't and you have to get ready." Ross said

"You're lucky that you're my favorite here or else you would have long lose your manhood." I said

"Should I take this as a compliment or a threat if I did something I shouldn't do in the future?" Ross asked

"You can take it as both if you want." I said, snuggling closer into Ross's arms

"Then, I'll take it as a compliment for being your favorite and never do anything that'll hurt you or my niece and nephew." Ross said

We stayed silent for a few minutes, then I said something.

"Ross, if I leave the De Luca residence when I turn eighteen and everyone still hates or dislikes me, would you still be in contact with me?" I asked

I might be cold-hearted at times, but I still need love and I want it with my brother and bibi(grandma) who I haven't seen in years. For most of my childhood, I was trained into a killing machine.

I had my fair share of killing a few innocents against my will. No matter what, my hands are covered with their blood till this day.

"I would choose you and leave if I have to, because I know you didn't kill our unborn sister fourteen years ago." Ross said

"What if they hate you as well?" I asked

"Then so be it. Mom won't hold a grudge against her own children, but she would be very disappointed and Alessia doesn't know about her. I will follow you since we missed so many years." Ross said

I smiled at Ross's response

Ross, would still see me as the Gina you know if I told you who I really am or would you see me as a killer who doesn't blink even if they have to kill their own family or friend.

The rest of the way to my room was silent. When we reached my door, Ross put me down and said that he was going to get ready and left.

Opening the door to my new room, I walked in to see that my stuff was moved in from the guest room.

Going into one of the boxes to look for my underwear and outfit for tonight. After grabbing everything I need, I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower.

*Thirty minutes later*

Regina's outfit

After curling my hair, I sprayed on some perfume and left out the bathroom

After curling my hair, I sprayed on some perfume and left out the bathroom. Grabbing a pair of black heels out of the closet and putting them on, I grabbed my phone and left out the room and closed the door behind me.

Turning around to go downstairs only to run into the twins, Diego and Matteo.

"Hey Regina, looking good." Diego said awkwardly

Well this is really awkward.

It really is. Good luck and wake me up if I need to kick some ass.

You're a bitch sometimes

Aww, thank you for the compliment. Now I'm going to sleep and like said wake me up only if I need to kick someone's ass.

Fine

Looking up at Diego and Matteo as I sized them for a minute. Diego was the laid back and fun type,while Matteo was the quiet one.

"Thanks." I said

The atmosphere was really awkward and we stayed silent for a few seconds.

"We should head downstairs." Matteo said

I nodded in agreement

Since I got here, Matteo doesn't really get involved with anyone except for Diego and Alessia.

I need to be careful with him. Even the silent ones are the most dangerous and deadly ones.

All of us started heading downstairs and ran into Aria and Alessia. Aria was wearing a green mermaid dress and gold accessories, while Alessia was wearing a green puff dress and a gold bow wrapped around the waist part of the dress with a gold hair bow and golden stud earrings.

This is the first time I saw Aria not wearing pink or white.

"Gina, you sooooo pretty." Alessia said

I squatted down at Alessia height and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You look pretty too, Alessia." I said with a smile

Picking her up, I continued to walk downstairs with the others. Reaching the front entrance to see that everyone was here and that there were two older people who I haven't seen in a long time.

I saw that the women were all wearing a green dress while the men wore black suits with green ties.

"Regina, come here." Lorenzo said

Hearing Lorenzo calling for me, I put Alessia down and walked over to them.

"Regina, meet your grandparents, Pandora De Luca and Marcus Silvanus."