Part 6-Mutals

After Bill ordered you to sit back on your bed before he started his little tale, you had stared at him anxious of his answer.

"W-What do you mean you saved my life?  My ankle was broken, you healed it. Couldn't I have just walked home?" Bill chuckled high pitched at your stupidity.

"Well yeah I suppose you could have. But you would have woken up in the ditch, on the side of the road, in the middle of the nighif that's what you want."

"What?" Cipher sighed loudly as he hung his hands below him exasperated.

"How stuipd are you [Y/N]? Ok I'll explain this once. And only once. So you better be paying close attention." you nodded as you leaned forward resting your elbows on your knees and your chin in your palms.

He had taken a big breath and started, using his cane to empathize greatly for show.

"Ok, your body went into shock after I forced your insides to rapidly repair the damage in your ankle. Your body couldn't comprehend what was happening, so as natural as you humans. Your body shut down on you. It went into shock. How you managed to stay awake for that long amazes me. Your body must be highly resistant to pain. I wonder how long you can stay awake if I tortured you?" he had placed a fist under his eye and looked up to the ceiling getting lost in his demon thoughts.  You blushed a bright red and frowned.

"T-That you will never have the pleasure to find out!" you looked away from him and at the door to your bedroom. "So. You pulled my soul from my body, used my body as a vessel and then what?"

"Not much. I simply tracked down the man in the truck and dented his "Precious" with a crowbar."

"What?! Bill! I could get in serious trouble for your little rampage!" he scoffed and rolled his eye closing it as he placed a fist to his side.

"I highly doubt it. He knows he could get in serious trouble for almost slaughtering an innocent. Besides. I smelled heavy liquor on his breath. He won't remember anything that happened."

"Oh. I have a few more questions Bill."

"Shoot Darlin'" He leaned forward towards you with his both his hands on his cane.

"Ok. I understand why you did most of the stuff you did. But why the snake lollipop?"

"Ah well. I had to get you to sleep so I could do my magic. And I quite fancy snakes so why not. I hope it was painful." you blinked and held your left hand in front of you. You curled all your fingers except your index and closely inspected it. Sure enough there were two tiny puncture wounds on the very tip, right under your nail. You lowered your hand and fell back onto your bed your arms splayed out beside you. Silence filled the air between the two of you before he floated down and laid on your chest. Assuming he was on his back with his arms behind his point. Because a triangle can't sleep on his side.

Right?

"Thanks Bill."

"What for?" you sighed and ran a hand through your hair pushing it out of your eyes and staring at the ceiling.

"..For..for everything."

"Yeah well. Don't expect me doing this all the time. It was only this once so don't come whining to me if you have another injure. Because if you do I'll double the pain!" you scoffed and closed your eyes enjoying the peace.

"I wouldn't expect less from you Cipher." a few seconds passed before you heard soft breathing coming from your chest. You cracked a smile as Bill emanated quite a bit of warmth. You figured he would be cold. To match his Icy Heart. But. He was surprisingly warm. Everytime he poked you, that area was always warmer, but you figured you were just hot from embarrassment. But know you knew. It was Bill's warmth. You smiled and let yourself enjoy the warmth of Cipher. You reached down your shirt and tugged out the Dream Catcher, it spun slowly around in a circle. The Gold tinted thread reflecting the bit of light in the room. You stared into it and wondered.

'Should I give him a chance in my mind? I mean. He proved he isn't just after my body to use as a vessel. Maybe. Maybe he actually cares?'