Chapter 2

I sashay to my seat in Trig. Mrs. Fiji is already putting warm up problems on the board. I used to like math until that whore started hooking up with the alphabet.
She starts going through formulas and to be honest It feels like she's speaking a different language. I run my fingers through my chin length
pink hair and send a text to the boy sitting in front of me.
Hey you wanna play cheatsies?
Casey turned around and furrowed his brow. I give him my big blue puppy dog eyes and he melts. It's too easy. Guess who's getting an A on this test:) it's standard procedure really, He fills out all the work and passes it back and I copy as fast as God will let me. I wait 5 minutes after he turns in his paper and then I head torwards Mrs. Fiji with a big fake smile plastered across my face. Piece of cake. The bell rings for lunch.
I walk down the hall and meet up with Shay. She's still awestruck from Drayton and she made me promise to take her dress shopping after school for her date. I grab some shit I made for last nights dinner (burnt pasta) out of my back pack and chow down. She looks at me with disgust "you are such a pig!" What are you eating anyways?"
"Seafood," I Say with a smirk. I wait till I've got her attention and showed her the chewed up ball of pasta in my mouth. She glares at me at hits my arm. WIFEY MATERIAL, I thought to myself . The bell rings, we hug, and I start walking to history when
BAM!
Someone swoops me into an empty classroom by my waist...

It was Drayton.