Chapter 29 -- DIE YOU BASTARD!

Getting confessed wasn't a common occurrence to me. But getting confessed by Chris Adams was something else.

                            "Is that so?" I told him.

                            The expression on his face became confuse. "What?" asking me again as if he didn't hear what I said.

                            "What else would you want me to say?" I answered.

                            Chris let out a very deep sigh showing that he was also frustrated about the both of us. Then suddenly he just pushed me to the nearest wall and pinned me—not letting me escape. He leaned even closer that I suddenly felt shy.

                            "Wa-what are you doing?" I stuttered while blushing.

                            I tried to push him away putting a distance between us by placing my hand on his chest—which totally was rock hard.

                            "You don't get it do you?" he asked.

                            "Get what?"

                            "Do you want me to help you realize the situation we're in?" pressing himself towards me.

                            "Situation?" I was either playing dumb or I surely don't understand the situation anymore.

                            "That I'm in love with you... and so do you." He answered unexpectedly honest.

                            I was currently blushing really red to the words he was saying. I knowing he that he would honestly express his real feeling towards me when we're alone but I was doubting everything he was saying now. It wasn't about unable to understand the things he was saying but it was all on me. I was divided in two. One, my head says it might be a lie. Two, my hearts says otherwise. I was contradicting myself.

                            "You might think of me as a prince in white horse, always there when you are in trouble." He continued while I listened.

                            Truth be told, he did help me many times when I'm in trouble even though it came with a price.

                            "You kept rejecting guys, even Cap, because you were preoccupied with doing things that attract my attention."

                           He even brought up Jess to this talk.

                            "Also, I always caught you staring at me with blush on your face."

                            Caught red handed. I can't deny that.

                            "Now do you understand?" he ends it with a question.

                            He was talking in English so basically I understand what he was saying. And every single word of it was an observation about me. He was looking at me. It would not take a genius to figure out how serious he was and I know well to myself that I looked at him with a façade of hatred. I knew from the start what I felt for him but kept denying it with the reason maybe he hated me too—which he clarified awhile ago that I was wrong. Now, how would I answer him?