Karishma : kaha leke ja rahe ho tum madam sir ko...

Armit : tumhe khol diya hai usmein hi kush raho ...

By saying this they moved out and barbie too followed him ... Her jealousy was clearly visible on her eyes.... She clenched her fist tightly...

They were walking to the room but stopped and turned towards barbie

Barbie : kya hua hai...

Armit : tum pushpa ji koh aur us cheetah ko us kamre mein band kardo...

Barbie : theeke ..

By saying this she moved towards other room and Armit and haseena entered towards the room...

As they entered haseena mallik shivered with coldness... The room was cold and the interior was so beautifully decorated. ..

The bed was placed on the side with table lamp... The cloud was aesthetic and was heart breathing...

They moved towards the bed and he made her sit on the edge of the bed...

As she sat on the bed he too sar beside her and clutched her hand ... She gulped and was very uncomfortable. .. But she did not showed it on her face...

Haseena : haath... Chodo mera..

Armit : ab toh hamesha ke liye tham unga... Chalo tum aaram karo mein ek kaam karke ata hu... Jaise hi kaam khatam hoga..

Ham dono shadi kar lenge...

Haseena : kyaa?.!!shadi

Armit : ha shadi ... Ab mein bilkul bhi nahi rokunga khudko tumhe apna banake mein..

Sojao thodi der...

By saying this he moved back wards and raised haseena legs and made her sleep on the bed ...

He covered her with blanket and kissed her fore head ...

Armit : ab tum bas aaram karo theeke...

She nodded her head as she was pregnant and exhausted and sleep consumed her...

And she slept due to exhaustion .. And he was gazing her with a smile and he saw that .. Her hand was placed on ger belly... His mood turned sour..

he clutched her hand which is on the belly and whispered. ..

Armit : ham iska bhi dekhlenge...

He said with dark voice and the person who was standing on the door who was burning in jealousy smirked... That her plan as worked...

Past :

Armit : ham nahi smajh rahe ...

Barbie : dekho armit baat ko samjho agar tum haseena mallik se shadi bhi karoge... Toh woh tumhe nahi apne bache ko waqt degi...

Armit : oh baccha hai waqt dena zaroori hai...

Barbie : ha lekin agar woh baccha agar tumhara hai toh.... Woh toh us anubhav ka baccha hai... Kya pata haseena mallik koh is bache koh dekkar anubhav ki yaad aye... Aur woh tums bachha na karwai....

Aur agar tumhara baccha hua toh woh use nahi... Apne premi anubhav ke bacche ko zyada pyaar degi....

This sentence just stopped armit to say any thing and he was in his thoughts. ..

Present

Barbie : *in her mind ***

tch... Kitna maza ayega jab Haseena mallik koh pata chalega ki tumne uske bacche koh mara hai... Air woh tumhe kabhi bui nahi apna ayegi...

Jante ho sabse zyada mein pyaar tumse karti hu aur nafrat haseena mallik se... Ek teer se do nishana bhi hojayega.... Ek taraf anubhav mar gaya aur dusri taraf uska baccha... Ab haseena mallik khudko nahi sambhal paygi aur khudkushi zaroor karegi...

Aur gara na bhi kare toh zinda jeete jeete hi mar jayegi... Par Armit koh kabhi nahi ap nayegi....

Aur armit... Jab use nafrat us insaan se milegi jisse woh pyaar karta hai... Us pyaar koh bhi bhul jayega.... Nahi jayega haseena mallik ke kareeb ...

Aur ayega sirf mere paas ... Is barbie ke pass. ...Armit tum mere ho aur kisi ke nahi...agar tumhe mera nahi hona hai toh kisi ko bhi tumhare layak nahi chodungi...

She was thinking all this and smirked as she saw the hard gaze of armit to haseena mallik belly ..

Continue in the next chapter...

Hello guys..

Hope you liked the chapters 😍

so what do you think what will happen next 🤔

don't for get to vote and comment and follow me for more stories...

feel free to dm me on wattpad or instagram @khans__profession as @born_blink

Your thoughts matter most and do share your ideas with me ..

Have a good day 😘