You don't know the story behind my name.

Oh. Hi there.

I don't really see why you'd take any interest in reading this, but if you are, you must know that my name is Marylin. Marylin Jenkins. I live in Kensington, me, my mum and my stupid step-dad moved here just a few weeks ago. I turned 13 two days ago. And I wasn’t feeling any different. Primary school was over and secondary school was just about to take place. So - where was the responsibility, the difference? Non-existent apparently.

I missed everyone back home, I blame my stupid stepdad. For convincing my mom to move, to some faraway place, which no one even knew existed. My favourite colours are blue and red. Anything girly I just hate. So pink and purple are definitely out. I'm a bit of a tom-boy, but who says I can't be who I want to be?

I'm really kind and generous, but if you get on my wrong side, oh sweet mama! I feel sorry for you. I'm 1m 40cm. I don't really know how much that is in feet, but couldn't really give a toss. This isn't a  math test is it? Speaking of math...I'm rubbish at it. I love Art and PE, only because I was the best artist, and the fastest runner during althletics. 

I have slightly blonde, ginger, brunette hair, but it’s mostly red-ginger-brown coloured! Oh well who cares, are you my hairdresser?. I've never dyed it before, that's just how I was born. I'm the only child unfortunately, but at least I get everything I want, my parent's pamper me so much! Oh, or should I say my mum and my stepdad. Who knows how the hell they met anyways.

I'm kind of tanned, not surprised seeing as I come from Cyprus. Visited there, a lot of times, lovely beaches and weather. Everything was splendid till Dad left mum and mum met Stan. Stan's my stepdad. My mum's name is Stephanie. To think she was going to call me Treasure. Ergh, boy would i have got bullied in school. I absolutely dislike that name! My mum looks nothing like me, she has blonde slightly brown thick lovely hair, with blue ocean eyes, endless thick eyelashes, perfect  eyebrows, plumped cherry lips, perfect swimming body, and I don't mean perfect as in skinny nearly looking anoerexic. No. I mean perfect swimming body like Kim Kardashian.

I don't care who you are, and what you say, I think her body is perfecto! She had flawless skin aswell. You'd even think i was adopted because it's too hard to believe that i'm her daughter, seeing as I don't resemble her or anyone else in her family. I looked more like my dad Jacob. But you can't call him that.. wanna know why? Oh yeah that's right cause i said so. You can call him Mr Jenkins. He had brown hair, we both had the same tanned skin, and both had brownish-green eyes just like my nan. I don't get to see him anymore.

                                                        Its weird, when Stan met my mum, and they went to get coffee once or twice, then Stan tried proposing to my Mum, and she told him she had a husband, things seemed to get a little bit WIERD. Dad never came back home.. but wanna know who did? Oh yeah that’s right STAN. He came back home. He told my mum that my dad died, when he didn't even know who he was. And ever since i heard those words come out of his big mouth, things changed. Oh and don't get me wrong, it wasn't in good ways.
Ever since Stan and my mum got MARRIED. yup that's right, they got married, don't be surprised, you should have seen it coming. They got married the week that Dad died, I'll take it as mum was taking some sort of ecstasy that week cause who the HELL would marry that thing, and YES I’m referring to STAN. Ever since then life's been fabulous. LOL joke, it's been shit. Every day is a misery. Just because my mum may be rich doesn't mean that i live a good life. I remember it like it was just yesterday, when my dad gave me a piggy back up the stairs, but it wasn't yesterday. it was 12 years ago.. I guess time does fly past when your having fun, doesn't it?

Well i think you've known pretty much that you needed to know about me to understand how this all happened. This is how my story began..

I think you've learnt enough about me, let me tell you my story.