wonderland- jaskier

"Perfect," Jaskier hummed, amused as you plopped down on one of the cloud-like ottomans in the reading corner, paper leaves hanging from ribbon vines, swooning over your head in the shape of a tree.

"Isn't it just?" you mused, looking up almost dreamlike at the perfect little nook he'd helped you create, moments after you'd helped him paint music notes all over his own classroom. There was still evidence of such on your hands, stray streaks of painted hair adding to the perfect day and perfect scene. "Think of all the worlds we'll visit over here."

"Hmm, can I join?" he was kind in pretending you'd deny him, arms already stretched out to beckon him forward, pulling him down onto the rainbow carpet with the sweetest giggle leaving your lips. "Where will we go first?" he mused, pulling you against his chest as your knees stretched against yours.

"Anywhere we want to," you insisted, pulling a random book from the bookshelf next to you, the one Jaskier had painted to look like a little ranger car in a wildlife park, to match the safari theme of your classroom, or course. "Wonderland," you breathed, fingers sauntering over the gold print of the book title.

"Thought we were already there," he picked a stuffed bunny up from beside him, pointedly looking between the two of you, the giggle from your lips earning you a quick kiss to the back of your head before being tackled in an attack of tickles.