"𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴"

"SHE'S BEEN BUSY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Nari and Karin were hanging out when they saw Harumi and Michi across the street waiting for Umeko and Eunjin to come out the store.

The two immediately went over to them, greeting them happily. As they were outside speaking with each other, Umeko was helping Eunjin pick out a dress. She didn't know why she suddenly needed such a pretty dress, but she decided to help her dear friend either way.

"What color do you want to get?" Umeko asks her, skimming through the rack of dresses that were set on display while Eunjin quickly took out her phone and asked Jaemin what color he was wearing. Umeko glanced over to her screen and smiled.

"A date? Cute, who's the guy?" she said, looking for the color purple once she saw the message he sent as Eunjin turned to her. "Oh not a date! He just invited me to be his guest at a wedding." she said, joining Umeko in to looking for a dress.

"No guy just asks you to be a guest at a wedding— was it the guy who got you flowers?"

"Yeah it was."

"Why do you sound a bit disappointed Jin? Do you not want to go with him?"

"It's not that, it's just that i'm conflicted on how I feel about him. Things happened and things didn't, I guess our relationship is getting better..?" Eunjin mumbled, turning to Umeko before leaning on the clothing rack. "Would you go back to someone who did you so wrong at the
beginning of your friend— or situation?"

"I think it depends to me. I'm going to use Shohei as an example. I think it would depend how bad he treated me— I sound like a psychopath saying that." Umeko chuckled. "It depends how he makes up for it, if he chooses to stay the same then leave him, don't even think about him ever again."

"But if it seems like he's giving effort into trying again, then just think about it. I would one hundred percent go back to Sho, no doubt! I absolutely love that man." Umeko said, making Eunjin laugh before searching for dresses again.

"What other good things did this man do for you? Come on, i'm curious!" Umeko nudged Eunjin's arm. "Before I moved, I spent my whole day with him actually. It was unexpected really. He was just there and— I could've hung out with Jisung, I don't know why I didn't." she mumbled.

"The universe—"

"Don't even start!"

Umeko laughed at the girl. "How bad did he treat you at first, the guy." she asked. "Well at first he was really nice, then he kinda just flipped everything. We didn't talk for a while, he tried apologizing, but I just couldn't accept it just yet."

"How long did he wait to apologize?"

"A few days really. Now I can't really blame him because of how his ex-girlfriend treated him, but what he did happened and he can't undo it."

"Yup, can't fix the past, but you can fix your future!" Umeko said, purposely annoying Eunjin with her motherly words. "You sound like a mom Ume, might as well be one now." She jokingly said, not hearing Umeko say anything back, causing Eunjin to stare at her in shock.

The four girls outside heard Eunjin's scream and immediately went back inside to check what happened. They then saw Eunjin jumping around with Umeko. "Uh..okay..?" Michi mumbled as Umeko turned to them and smiled.

"Why are you guys so happy all of a sudden?" Michi said, looking at Umeko and Eunjin, wondering what they were doing. "Yeah, you guys are acting as if someone is having a baby!" Harumi jokingly said as she watched Umeko and Eunjin look at each other. "No way?!" Nari's jaw dropped. "Umeko?! Since when?!" Karin said, joining the two as the older laughed. "Since two months ago!"

"She was busy before we left.." Michi mumbled, showing no facial expression even though she was more than happy on the inside. Umeko glared at her before laughing.

"Oh that's why she was throwing up so much..I thought it was because Harumi's dinner.."

"Wow.."

JISUNGRAAAHG

JISUNG
RAAAHG

JISUNG
EUNJIN

JISUNG
ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING
THIS WEEKEND??

JISUNG
MARK IS DOING MARK,
JENO IS GAMING, RENJUN
IS GOING WITH CHENLE AND
JUN TO CHINA, HAECHAN IS
WITH TAEIL AND JAEMIN IS
GOING TO A WEDDING.

EUNJIN
IM SORRY I ALREADY HAVE
PLANS

EUNJIN
WITH JAEMIN.

JISUNG
BRUH YOURE GOING TO
THE WEDDING WITH HIM??

JISUNG
LIKE A DATE??

EUNJIN
NO JUST AS FRIENDS

JISUNG
WHK GOES TO A WEDDIJG
WITH A FRJEND

JISUNG
DEFINTWLY A DATE

EUNJIN
IT IS NOTTT

JISUNG
ARE YOU GUYS WEARING
MATCHING COLORS

EUNJIN
..

JISUNG
ITS A DATE

JISUNG
I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE
PLANS WITH THAT MONSTER

JISUNG
HE LAUGHED IN MY FACE
BC I WON AT MARIO KART

JISUNG
HES JUST A LOSER

EUNJIN
HE REALLY IS

EUNJIN
WE CAN HANGOUT
SUNDAY

JISUNG
UGH NO I DONT WANT
JAEMIN'S COOTIES WHEN
IM WITH YOU!!

JISUNG
NEXT SATURDAY WE CAN

EUNJIN
LMFAOO

EUNJIN
NEXT SATURDAY THEN

JISUNG
WOOOO

JISUNG
WE CAN GO TO THE
BEACH AND STUFF

EUNJIN
YESS AND BUILD SANDCASTLES
AND FIND SILLY LITTLE
SEASHELLLSS

JISUNG
YESSS OMGMMGMGKWJE

JISUNG
eunjin i love you.

EUNJIN
jisung i love you.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.