Jobs Offers & Reunion

Start from the beginning

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Musa! I hope you know that we love you too much and for all of our hearts and lives and prayers and please come back home it's not the same without you and making us laugh and even when we had to use the bathroom and you always make us late when we had to pee in our pants and it was quite funny so please come back!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸
They sent it to Musa's email address and after that they waited for her response from her email!

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Musa was in her room and while of working on the cases and then she checks her email that was sent important documents and other information then she came to a other email from the specialists who had sent the video!

Musa was watching the video from her email and then she laterally laughed a little and after a few moments later she really missed them so much even I got the job offer from the police department!

It was hard to miss them but she decided to give them a face to face call from her computer and she put on her headphones and she waited for her call to be answered!

𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵
Suddenly the specialists saw Musa's video call and they answered it on the big screen tv and then they immediately saw Musa on the screen!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Musa so long we haven't seen you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I know I watched your video like a hour ago and I know we haven't seen each other since a month!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: So how it's going Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's going well here I kinda enjoyed being a police woman!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: That's good I'm glad you are enjoying it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah what about you guys did you guys get a job offers yet!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: yeah we got a job offer too we're working at the office!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: That's great news!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Yeah I'm so glad you call us we miss you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I miss you guys too I have always been carrying a picture with me and it reminds me that how much I love you guys!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: We miss you as well!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: And also you guys say in the video that I made you guys wait in the bathroom and make you guys late by peeing in your pants!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Who says that!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It was one of you guys who said it and I think it was you Nabu!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: What no you must mistakenly me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well I know that you have said in the video!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Nabu

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Oh fine I said it anyway!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I knew it and it made me laugh anyway!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Oh It was funny when I accidentally slipped it out!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Eww Nabu don't ever say peeing in our pants again that was disgusting!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: What it was funny!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: It wasn't funny Nabu!