lets go tell andy

ISABELLA'S POV
jack is nice and a good person once we got back to the station we ran to tell everyone well jack ran to tell everyone I ran to tell andy "i'm taking you out for a drink" andy invited everyone after that. me and vic got to talk about now how we both need a apartment let's say we are going to look for apartments at the end of the week.

-AT THE BAR-
andy isn't letting me have a beer because she thinks i'm going to get drunk fast "so how old are you"  i don't know who asked me this but i took a shot before i answered them "21" then this cute guy come and sat next to me but i can't have a one night stand when i'm out for drinks with the station "let me buy you a drink"i shook my head and when to andy "can you drive me home soon"  i had like 19 more shots of tequila and i'm drunk. i'm looking for andy but i ran into someone it was jack " do you know where andy is" he didn't but he told me she left "i can take you home if you want"

JACK'S POV
i just have to make sure she gets home safely but i don't know where she lives so i took her back to my place and i let her sleep in my bed "stay here" and i'm now laying in bed with her "isabella i really shouldn't stay here" but she put her head on me and we fell asleep together but if andy find out that i fell asleep in the same bed as her sister. but now i have wake her up and tell her why she is in my house and she starts to wake up "oh my god did we sleep together" she looked panicked i shook my head no and gave her coffee  "you don't have your car here so you can ride to work with me" she drink a little bit of her coffee "damn you make good as coffee"  i got so lucky because dean is stay with his girlfriend.

ANDY'S POV
shit i forgot about driving isabella home i will just text her and let's hope she is home safe

ISABELLA'S POV
andy just texted me to see if i'm home i mean i'm not at my home but this is home to someone i will just say yes to her because why not. now i need to do my hair since i can't do it how i normally do it "jack do you have a brush i can use?" he nods then throws one at me and now we are on our way to the station

JUST NOTES fROM ME
i hope you enjoyed this post i will post another part soon