Safe Words

"Sexual?" Sarah asked. She grabbed her cup of water and took a sip. As she did the guys looked at her lips. Both imagining her lips on their cocks.

Kevin cleared his throat and looked at Sarah in her eyes. "Yes sexual. Things like orgasm denial, overstimulation, edging you over and over again and other things."

"Other things?" Sarah asked in a quiet voice.

Richard then put his hand on Sarahs knee drawing her attention away from Kevin. "Things like spanking. Kind of in the same way we did before. Except when its sexual you will be naked. Possibly have nipple clamps on and maybe handcuffed. If you are okay with all of that of course."

The image that Richard put into Sarahs head did turn her on. She definitely wouldn't mind trying that as a punishment.

Kevin put his hand on Sarahs other knee. As Kevin talks Richard starts to draw circles on Sarahs knee. Very slowly moving up and down her thigh. Never going to high.

"This is where we talk about safe words. You can choose a specific word. When you say that word Richard and I stop everything we are doing and we start aftercare. Richard and I prefer to use the traffic light system."

"Red means everything stops and we start aftercare right away. Yellow means we slow down, stop for a moment. Figure out what's wrong before continuing. Green means keep going. You are comfortable with everything how they are." Richard continues where Kevin ends off.

Sarah has started to breath in a bit deeper.

"What color are you Baby Doll?" Kevin asked

"Yellow." Sarah said.

"From now on you will refer to Kevin and I as Daddy Sweetheart. Why are you yellow? Do you want us to take our hands off your legs?" Richard said.

"No Daddy." Sarah said. She felt embarrassed but also turned on by calling her guys Daddy.

"Then why are you yellow Baby Doll?" Kevin asked again.

"I am new to all of this Daddy. I have had some experience but not much. I am still a virgin. I am also a bit unclear of when I should say my safe words. Oh, by the way I like the light system. It sounds simple and easy to understand."

Both of the guys immediately pulled their hands away from Sarahs legs. Sarah then pouted.

Kevin put his hand on Sarahs face, turned her towards him and kissed her. Then Richard did the same.

"Don't worry Sweetheart. We will be having some fun tonight if you are up for it. We just needed to stop so we can make sure you understand. Safe words are very important." Richard said.

"You can call out a color any time. Especially the red or yellow colors. We will both check in on you especially during more intense scenes. If you get a cramp anywhere in your body, if you are no longer in the mood, you changed your mind, any reason at all." Kevin said.

"Can I say the safe word during a punishment?" Sarah asked.

"You can but you can't abuse it. If you use a safe word during a nonsexual punishment you need to explain why you are using it. You can't use a safe word just simply because you don't want to be punished. If you aren't in the headspace for a specific punishment, we can always change it if need, be." Kevin said.

"Sweetheart, do you understand the safe words better now?"

Sarah smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, I do. Thank you for explaining it to me."

Richard raised his eyebrow at her.

"I mean thank you daddies for explaining it to me."

"Good girl." Kevin said.

Being called a good girl made Sarah squeeze her legs together. Which of course the guys noticed.

"I think our Baby Doll likes being called a good girl." Kevin said.

"I think so as well. Is Kevin right Sweetheart. Do you like being called a good girl? What is your color?" Richard asked.

Sarah took a deep breath in. "My color is green daddy. I do like being called a good girl."

Hearing her color is green both of the guys put a hand on her knees and started to rub them up and down her thigh. Never going to her pussy but close.

Kevin leaned in and got close to Sarahs face. "Baby Doll if you want us to stop, we will. Richard nor I will be mad. We will understand. We still have to go over sexual desires, kinks, preferences. Things of that nature. Or we can right here right now have some fun. Then tomorrow we can go over more specifics. Tonight, can just be a teaser for things to cum in the future."

Sarah didn't need to think about her answer. "I don't want you to stop daddy." 

Thank you for reading! Please leave a vote and/or a comment! 

See you all in the next chapter!