H

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been

Chapter 7

Taehyung was currently with Inu, he bought her favorite cake and make sure to spoil her because this kind of event barely happen to her.

"Oppa, this is so delicious." Inu smiled with chocolate around her lips.

"Of course, Oppa wants you to be happy." Taehyung giggled and wiped off the chocolate.

"Will we do this again?" Inu asked and her eyes shining.

"Sure if that's what you want but don't tell your mom about this or else she won't allow you to do this." Taehyung chuckled.

"Yes, it's a secret, sshh" Inu laughed innocently and covered her mouth with her palm.

"That's my good girl." Taehyung ruffled her hair.

Suddenly, Taehyung just wanted to glance outside through the glass wall but he saw Jungkook inside the car, in the passenger seat. He noticed that Jungkook was motioning him to go outside.

"Inu, just stay here, okay? Don't leave, okay?" Taehyung glanced back at Inu.

"Okay, Oppa." Inu responded to him.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and went outside to go to Jungkook's car. The window on the passenger seat move down when he was nearing him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, bending a bit to be able to hear him.

"7:30 PM today, make sure to come at the right time." Jungkook told him.

"Why?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Just do what I said, I'll pay you." Jungkook replied not giving him enough proper answer.

"But I don't know if I can go there, my work ends at 8:00 pm." Taehyung responded.

"That's not my problem anymore, you have to solve it in your own way." Jungkook said nonchalantly.

"Jungkook, I really can't, after my work, I have to go to mom to take care of her." Taehyung told him.

"If you don't go at the right time, you will regret it, Taehyung." Jungkook warned him.

"Jungkoo—"

"Make sure to go to this place before you go to my house." Jungkook pulled out the business card from his blazer pocket.

"What am I going to do there?" Taehyung asked and took the card.

He was sure the business card is about a clothing shop.

"Just do what I say if you don't want me to take your mother out of that hospital." Jungkook threatened him.

"F-fine, I'm going there." Taehyung sighed knowing he can't do anything about it.

He shouldn't be surprised that Jungkook knows where his mother was confined. He knew how powerful Jungkook was.

"Good"

When Jungkook said that, the car drove away from him. Taehyung sighed heavily and looked at the business card. He had to go no matter what happened.

He shook his head and went back inside the restaurant where Inu was.

"Who is that, Oppa?" Inu asked him.

"It's no one, just finish your food because we need to leave now." Taehyung smiled at her.

Inu smiled back and proceed to eat her food while Taehyung was thinking what Jungkook need from him.