"This is an order, Park Sunghoon. Stop being childish."

"Childish?!"

Sunghoon scoff and grip his hands.

"Tomorrow, go to Jeju island with them and try to cooperate well; it takes time but the result will be satisfied."

They didnt say anything.

Objected wont change the fact they need other team to join them.

"Mina."

She raise her head to look at Junho.

"I'm sure you can lead this mission with him. Try to cool down your heart. I created you to master your power; not freeze your soul."

She look away again and nod.

"Maintain your pride; forgiving doesnt mean you lose."

None of them talking until Junho thought they already listen what he said.

He know sometimes they can be out of line.

But as their creator; he responsible on their sins.

"Take care of your necklaces too."

Dahyun check three of them look at their own necklaces.

She dont know what's important, but their necklaces must be dangerous. So she choose not to ask.

"I guess that's enough. There is no two team, no war between each other, no betraying, no using each other, no fooling around; and no more trying to kill anyone."

Junho grin to see how down they are.

But this is what they need to learn their lesson.

Anger will worse everything.

And revenge wont change the past.

"Now, continue your mission. We will talk again when you need me."

*plink!*

His image faded on mirror until everyone finally can breath out.

Mina stand up and ruffle her hairs.

"Take a shower; I'll prepare our lunch."

●●●●●●

Everyone look down.

None of them trying to raise their head when a pair of eyes was glaring at them now.

"I thought men can be more mature than women; but hearing what Junho said really dissapointing me."

Vernon grin his eyes when he rewind back how mad Sunghoon to them.

If he knew that night will happend, he wont do what Wonwoo said.

"Especially you almost killed the frost witch!"

Wonwoo didnt flinch or scared, he know what he have done.

"What are you all thinking before doing that? You broke their trust in just one night! Especially its your first time meeting each other!"

Henry then look at Jun and Jeonghan who was leaning against the edge wall; protecting themself from the sun.

"I thought you two are more wiser than them; but I cant believe you both also the same!"

Jun silence while Jeonghan roll his eyes.

"We're apologize, samcheon."

"Apologize? Sorry to me? You're talking with the wrong person, Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu look down again.

"Just because they moving first before meeting you, doesnt mean they arent waiting for you guys. They just wanted to easy the mission."