𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

Começar do início

"Now where are Jere and Con. Just to double check, you and Con are good now, right?" she asked her older sister. Iris contemplated on the answer because she needed to double check herself. The two were on okay terms? Yet they hadn't spoken to one another, or the truth, Iris hadn't talked to Conrad yet. She looked at her sister and gave a faint smile, one that Indiana knew the answer to, 'Yes but we aren't really best friends either.'

"I'll go find Jere then, maybe you and him can talk," Indiana shrugged, off on a mission to find Jeremiah Fisher.

❁ ❁ ❁

The small 4th of July party had been going well. Everyone was talking and having fun, Iris caught up with her younger sister on about almost everything that happened in Cousins.

"I'm gonna head on inside for a bit," Iris told her sister, to which Indiana nodded. The older girl made her way inside, the music slowly fading out. She had heard the blender go off to see the two Fisher boys and Belly laughing. "What's going on in here?" she asked, standing next to Jeremiah.

Conrad's smile widened a bit more, "Pomegranate margaritas with a bit of Kool-Aid. Childhood classic, the Kool-Aid of course, not the margaritas, I've never had a marg-" when the boy realized he had been rambling, he coughed and poured himself a glass, "I'm just gonna go." Conrad walked out the door, Jeremiah following behind, leaving the two girls in the kitchen alone.

Iris bit her lip while Belly poured her a glass, "Have you talked to him yet," the younger girl asked. Iris shook her head. "Iris you gotta talk to him eventually," Belly insisted, "I will, I will," she told her. "I will, right now." Belly gave a wide smile, "You guys honestly deserve it, from what I've seen from the two of you, this is a well deserved moment." Iris laughed at Belly's enthusiasm and grabbed her glass, walking towards where Conrad had gone.

Iris had found the boy on the balcony alone, "Hey," she greeted, walking to stand beside him. "Hi," he greeted back, a little shaky tone. "About what happened," she started.

"You don't have to," Conrad shrugged.

"But I want to," Iris insisted, stepping closer to him. "I also wanted to let you know that I like you Conrad Fisher, I've always had." Conrad looked at her for a good moment, smiling. "I want to see where this goes between us," she said to him, his response was a curt nod. Iris stepped closer than before, putting her drink down on the fence, grabbing Conrad's drink and putting his down as well.

"Can I," she asked, putting a hand on his cheek, resting it there. The boy gulped, nervous, "Yeah of course you can," his voice deep. Iris put her arm behind his neck, pulling him closer to her face. The two inches a part from each other at this point. There was a bit of hesitancy to what was bound to happen next, but Iris went for it, and it had blown Conrad by surprise.

She kissed him hard, almost foreign to the feeling. She of course had her first kiss already, but this felt different to her first, it had felt better. Conrad kissed her back, ever harder. He had been waiting for this, for her to be in his arms. His arms wrapped around her back, tighter, deepening the kiss between them.

The two let go of each other, their foreheads resting on each other, "God you don't understand how long I've been waiting for that to happen," he sighed, laughing, "I like you," he stopped to look her with sincerity, "if I hadn't said that already, I just wanted to let you know that I like you Iris Romero," the boy said with the biggest smile on his face.

❁ ❁ ❁

SPIDEMEISTER SPEAKS

happy new years! thought i'd
throw this in the mix super happy
about conrad and iris confession
moment

this chapter update means a lot to me

i don't know what trope this
falls under but i really wanna make this
she fell first he fell harder

anyways...

love y'all and stay hydrated!

© spidemeister