~2~

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ ❀ ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵︵︵︵

"Battle scar." Spider stared at Mireya cut. "Cool."

"You're such a doofus Spider." Mireya replied, "But yes it is cool."

"Get out of my way." Spider looked up at Mo'at, his eyes widening. He immediately moved so that Tsahík could help Mireya.

The old women sat down in front of her, cleaning the wound. Mireya hissed ag the pain, "Don't move." Mo'at told her. "How do you always end up in these situations?"

"What do you mean?" Mireya asked confused.

"Arguing with your father." Mo'at stated.

Kiri looked at spider, the boy looking at her too as they listening.

"He's not my father." Mireya responded lowly, her eyes finding the ground.

Mo'at just stared at the girl, sighing and going back to healing her cut.

After she was done Jake came in, and everyone else left knowing he needed to talk to her.

"Why did you have to go today?" Jake asked.

"Because I need to do something useful." Mireya stated, "Something that will actually help the people!"

"You staying here is helping! Protecting them is helpful!" Jake argued.

"No! It's not! You gave me that job just to keep me inside!" Mireya yelled back, "There are tens of patrol outside, there are no chances of anything getting past them so my job is pointless!"

"Your job keeps you safe!" Jake exclaimed, "Your job, doesn't leave you with a giant gash on your head!"

Mireya clenched her jaw, looking at the ground in anger.

Jake stared at her, sighing, "Mireya it's my job to protect you."

Mireya closed her eyes, hearing those words once again. She gulped, sighing and looking up. "Yeah. You never fail to remind me of your job."

Jake watched as her ears slowly went down, the teenage girl leaving the hut. Jake sighed, trying to figure out how to leave an argument with her on a postive note.

Neytiri walked in, placing a hand on his shoulder. He inhaled deeply, "Why is it so hard with her?" He asked.

Neytiri rubbed his shoulder, "She is a teenager who has gone through so much. She's is finding her place in the world."