When You Wear Red Lipstick

Play the music

"Careful, Careful" you repeated the mantra as a mutter under your breath as you slowly trailed the tip of the eyeliner along the edges of your right eye, daring to not blink the entire time for the fear of smudging the jet black ink.

You released a sigh of relief which you never knew you had been holding as soon as you successfully finished the cautious task of applying eyeliner to your eyes.

Placing the cap back onto the container with a clasp, you put it down on the slightly cluttered surface of the dressing table before leaning back and fluffing your hair up, smiling as you admired yourself in the mirror pleased with your beauty efforts.

After a few minutes of admiring yourself, you squinted your eyes at your own reflection as your fingers subconsciously came to rest themselves on the soft borders of your lips. They were barren and dull. Without a touch of brightness or color.

"I need to apply some lipstick," you concluded before reaching to the small bottles of multi-colored lipsticks lined up neatly along one side of the dressing table.

You were a little hesitant at first on which shade you should choose from the multitude of options before a cute silver container with a red heart in the middle caught your eye.

Taking the lipstick in your hand, your eyes instantly sparkled as you remembered why it instantly gave off such a special aura. It was the lipstick your friend had given you as a birthday gift a couple of months back.

According to what she had said, this lipstick can guarantee you a kiss from any man, yet only the lips of your true love can make it extraordinary.

Smiling to yourself, you remembered how you had laughed at her fantasy sounding explanation. Yet since the the shade was remarkably alluring, you had been tempted to accept the gift.

The shade reminded you of serene and majestic rosy red sunsets along the borders of where the sky meets the sea or a mystical red rose as it flings it petals wide, dusted with crystal dew as it hopefully awaited the arrival of a young lover to pick it up and twirl it in his elegant fingers as he make his way towards the home of his beloved lady.

Wasting no time, you gently ran the soft crimson tip over the surface of your lips making them immediately appear more cheerful, vibrant and sexy.

"Hey, babe. Are you ready?"

You stood and turned around, slightly startled by the deep but deliciously seductive voice. You found your boyfriend Kim Taehyung standing at the doorway to your room, clad in a black and white tuxedo complete with a gold watch wrapped around his wrist making him look irresistibly dashing.

You couldn't take your stunned eyes off of him as you watched him gracefully approach you with a teasing smirk playing on his lips before he gently took your hand in his and placed a soft kiss on top, instantly causing your heart to flutter.

He straightened himself with a smile before saying, "Are you ready to go, love?". He gestured to the bathrobe you're wearing on top of your outfit.

"Oh yes, I am," you stuttered, snapping out of your daze as you reached down to untie the strap that held your bathrobe securely around your body. With a gentle pull, you released before you let it slide down your bare shoulders as you revealed yourself to the man before you.

Taehyung stared amazed with his eyes drawn wide and his lips parted as he took in every single detail about you. His entranced eyes trailed down your slender and bare shoulders down to the elegant black and red dress that hugged your figure and curves perfectly.

Effortlessly attracted to you, he made his way towards you to stand before you. Shyly peeking from under your eyelashes, you looked upwards to meet his smooth and chiseled face. His soft coffee colored eyes still had the same glaze to them as he stared at you dazzled. Starting to feel slightly intimidated by his silence, you felt yourself getting nervous.