11

A/N: I have decided to play around with the Micheal episode, so I present to you Micheal Vs. Elvis. 😂😅

Sorry for any mistakes!

XXXX

(Also, why is everyone wearing a Micheal-inspired outfit

(Also, why is everyone wearing a Micheal-inspired outfit...and then there's Finn Hudson?)

XXXX

While the Troubletones were petty about their unfair loss at Sectionals, the Ghouls kept close and continued their meetings in and out of school. However, they needed help understanding how a few New Directions got invited to their Ghouls session.

Carter rolled his eyes as he noticed the New Directions that happened to stumble upon the Ghouls in Lima Bean make themselves at home without asking to join. He turned his head and shared a look with a displeased Madison, shaking his head at Frankie's death glare on Camren for not saying anything to their ring leader: Rachel Blabbermouth Berry.

"Mommy!" Luca squealed, letting go of Santana's hand and rushing towards her mother.

"Hi, baby." Grace turned the child around, kissing her cheek and directing her attention to the blocks Ophelia was playing with. "Can you play with Ophie while I talk to Daddy?"

"I play." Luca giggled, reaching forward and grabbing a few scattered blocks to share with the two-year-old.

"Santana, we're having a Ghouls gathering," Grace informed her with a tense smile, frowning a bit when Santana shrugged and lowered down into the chair across her. "Babe..."

Santana kicked up her feet and sipped her mocha latte with a slight smirk. She looked at the other New Directions, not seeing anyone caring about the Ghoul's request for privacy.

"We're all a group now anyway." Santana winked.

"And this is why we're all in therapy," Aria whispered to Victor, who sipped his coffee with his pinkie up and a sly smirk.

"And other things." He giggled.

"We can take a break, guys." Camren reasoned, shrugging at Frankie when the brunette raised a sharp brow. "We will take a break. It's okay. I promise we'll get back to the subject."

"Whatever." Frankie crossed her arms and sulked in her chair, shaking her head. "Didn't want to talk about it anyways."

"Okay!" Blaine sat beside Kurt as his boyfriend correctly fixed Luca's autumn-colored cardigan over her dress. "Favorite Micheal Jackson memory! Go!"

"Why am I not surprised?" Faith snorted, sipping her coffee and closing her journal since the group would not move forward until they left.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history," Artie began with a short smirk. "I uttered my first words: Hot damn. I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude."