"Let's work together and mix the pasta with the sauce," he said to Louis.

"How?" Louis asked.

"You slowly put the sauce in and I'll mix."

Easy enough. Louis opened the jar and walked over to the stove where Harry got the spoon to mix. He slowly poured the sauce into the pot and watched it drop down in big dollops. "More," Harry ordered.

"Okay," Louis said, pouring more.

"More!"

Louis scowled then, dumping a large amount of sauce on Harry's hand over the pot before setting the jar down.

"Why did you do that?" Harry yelled, staring down at his hand.

"Because you're being annoying," Louis replied, crossing his arms.

"You've made a mess," Harry said, picking his hand out of the pot and smearing the sauce on Louis' cheeks. Louis screamed and quickly grabbed the jar, throwing the sauce onto Harry's face. Harry stood there in shock as it dripped down to his body and then the floor in loud drips.

Louis laughed until Harry suddenly grabbed him and started rubbing his face all over him. "Harry, stop! You're so gross," Louis screamed, trying to push him off.

"You're the one who covered me in oregano sauce!" he yelled, grabbing onto Louis as he tried wiping the sauce off with his hair and clothes until Louis was equally a mess. Before they knew it, the two of them slipped on the sauce from all their fighting, landing on the floor with a thud.

Louis winced, leaning against the cabinet. He smelled like garlic and tomato now. Great. He looked over at Harry, who was sitting beside him, looking very red. Louis laughed and Harry turned to look at him. "Do I look funny?" he asked

"Yeah," Louis said, giggling. "What about me?"

He leaned forward, examining his face closely, and nodded. "Yeah...you look funny alright." Louis laughed again loudly until he saw Harry continue to lean in. His eyes were fixated on Louis in a way that made him tingle all the way down to his toes because friends didn't look at each other like that.

Harry slowly parted his lips and kissed Louis, sliding his tongue in once and then twice before pulling back. "You taste good, too."

Louis stared at him shell shocked because this was the second time that day that Harry kissed him without making it seem like some show to pretend around everyone. Except for this time, it was just them in the room.

...

Louis felt restless for the entire night since Harry kissed him in the kitchen. He was fidgety through dinner thinking about Harry's lips while watching Harry's mom scold him for making penis-shaped meatballs, but eating it nonetheless. It tasted great and no one even knew they made a giant mess in the kitchen since they cleaned it afterward. Hands and knees for over an hour. Louis found Harry's ass up in the air extremely distracting and more often stared at it rather than cleaned, but no one had to know that.

After dinner and a rousing game of Scrabble, which Robin won, Anne showed Louis his guest room earlier and helped him settle in. Louis got comfortable under his covers, only to crawl out and go to Harry's room down the hall. He peeked in and saw that Harry was shirtless with his tight jeans still on while lying on his bed with his phone. It was a tragic sight. Almost made Louis hard and whimper out loud.

"Hi," he whispered, inviting himself in and sitting down on the bed next to Harry.

"Hey, you," Harry smiled, putting the phone away. "Alright?"