January 20, 2023

It's Friday which means school like always. we were introduced to our culminating in geography it seems pretty simple and it's due the 26th so that's nice I get about a week to work on it but I'll probably finish it over the weekend, then in French we watched our last episode of extra which is just a massive ripoff of friends and during lunch I ended up getting out side before Paislie and the others and got bored of waiting so I just walked over to Sobeys where we end up literally ever lunch and they got there eventually took them fucking forever. In math today we were to finish EQAO, I was the first person finished so worked on my geography culminating cause I had nothing better to do (that's a lie I could have worked on my French culminating because its more time consuming) and I got about a fourth of it done but saying that I did spend a good amount of time on my phone instead of doing work, and in music our composition piece for our culminating was due so I made sure that was finished and handed in. when I got home I decided to take a nap, now I get home at around 3:30pm right I went down for a nap at 3:45pm ish and was woken up by my mom asking what I wanted on my sub at 6:30pm and when I say she had to wake me up I mean it like she shook me really hard to wake me up but anyway I told her (6-inch turkey bacon club on Italian herbs and cheese, orange cheddar, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and ranch) I then went back to sleep for another hour or so it was 6:40pm ish and I was awoken again this time by Jacob telling me dinner was ready and that I need to come down so I did that ate got into my pyjamas, brushed my teeth and went back to sleep only to wake up at 4:00 in the morning the next day and not be able to go back asleep till 6:30 ish.

day 7 of MY DAYS and we are still going strong

358 words